Carrie Underwood received a Golden Globe nomination this morning. There’s a Place for Us, which appears in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, earned a Best Original Song — Motion Picture nomination from the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Carrie wrote the song with David Hodges and Hillary Lindsey.

Congratulations, Carrie!

The song sells for $1.29 on the United States iTunes store.

Carrie Underwood on iTunes.

Download ‘There’s a Place for Us’ on iTunes!

9 Responses to “Dawn Treader Song ‘There’s a Place for Us’ earns Carrie Underwood a Golden Globe Nomination”

1. George says:

so great!

2. David Sutton says:

I liked “I See the Light” from tangled more than I like “There’s a Place for Us” I hope tangled wins this award.

3. I hope she wins for Narnia.

4. For Christ Alone says:

I am going to see Tangled this week (Lord willing) and so I have not heard that other song yet, but I know that “There’s a Place for Us” is one of the best songs I have heard on any movie…I think that if she wins…she will win it strongly! Great song!

5. AravisKenobi says:

Her song may not be the best, but a Golden Globe win for Narnia NEEDS to happen. We need to support it 100% and help it win!

6. T.A.Paxton says:

Is that on the CD? I checked on Amazon and they didn’t seem to have a clip of that one. At least all the clips I tested were instrumental only…

• NarniaFan23 says:

I believe they are only selling it as an exclusive itunes single:P it is not listed on the soundtrack.

7. frank "freon" Ohikhuare says:

carrie!! the first song of hers that won my heart was “jesus take the wheel”. there was a lot of soul to it, though it was of the country rock genre. i’ve seen “the lion, the witch and the wardrobe” as well as “prince caspian”; the soundtracks have nevr been a let down, they been top notch quality i the prior, epic like releases, so to put a blend of CARRIE UNDERWOOD’s beautiful music into a narnia release: that should be simply awesome. the nomination was in order….I REALLY HOPE SHE WINS!!!!!

NarniaFans.com was created by: