How many of you girls are "girly girls"?

Umm..not me...lol

I dont care if i get dirty or sweat..bugs..dont bother me

Me and My cousin once put our faces in this huge mud puddle..hehe..it was fun

-Princess of the Bow- said:
I am so not girly!! my favorite out-fit is basketball shorts (which happen to be a little too big...) and Christian tee shirt with basketball shorts!!
Aha..I wear my soccer shorts..alot and just regular shirts..lol...i dont wear makeup either...although i need it

Then i guess I am a girly girl, besides the fact that I prefer not to talk about guys or makeup or clothes, and that I don't mind getting my hair messed up or bugs well besides ticks and mosquietos, um...I don't really mind not having designer clothing, actually Abercombie scares me. So I guess I'm half and halr
cuz I wear to the knee skirts, make-up and heels, but thats the only girly girl parts of me.

I am so not a girly girl in fact I'm one of the biggest tomboys my friends have ever seen. They were so surprised when I showed up at the semi wearing a dress I was going to were jeans but they said if I didn't show up in one they were gonna tied me down in the girls locker room and put me in a dress and put make up on me. Oh and they acttuly did bring a dress with them just in case.

uhh...N) so not girl-girl

oh look at my new purse!
your shirt is soo cute!

makes me sick..but im not a tomboy. like my freind said "im my own thing" (wutever that is!)

I'd rather run in the woods than go shopping
I'd rather play outside than worry about makeup
I'd rather wear shorts than a skirt
I'd rather wear tennis shoes than heels.
Does that tell you anything?

I am so not girly!! my favorite out-fit is basketball shorts (which happen to be a little too big...) and Christian tee shirt with basketball shorts!!

EXACTLY!! Bball shorts and a nice big shirt....
nothing tops that.
I will were a tight shirt and maybe caprees to school and my friends will be
OMGSH!!! Yo ulook so good!!
And pink isn't in it either...sorry PINK LOVERS!!

Basketball shorts and shirts. i dress up at least once every week, but even when i do, everyone is like, you look so cute! pink is so you. lol I'm like...erm.no. green . lol

Well, I wouldn't be considered ditzy or anything, but I do like to make myself feel like a girl, because I am one:rolleyes: I play football alot in the mud, and I wear lots of like casual clothes, but I do wear a skirt in the odd time, and I always make sure that I look casual. So my style is casual. But I'm not a "girly-girl." (thats in quotes because its kind of weird referring to someone as a girly-girl. I mean, can you imagine asking a guy if you he a "Boyey-boy"? Sounds weird, I know. I would rather refer to it as ditzy)

i am soooooooooooooooooooo not a girly girl!! i love basketball and wearin too big basketball shorts and a Christian tee shirt and i love playing in mud :D and sand :p and...

water(aka rain,)...yup...good times......:D and not afraid to get dirty or shove someone over while PLAYING bball.....lol.
That's MY TEAM!!!!!

I'm both a tomboy and a girly girl. I love playing with makeup, looking cute, LOL, and having girly stuff like MY LIL PONIES LOL, but I also don't mind getting dirty. I bike, rollerblade, do yardwork, and get my hands dirty all the time. So it's both for me. I love to wear dresses and I love to wear jeans and men's shirts.

Back