The Duffer Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

I try to edit the first post by adding an entry. And it has the nerve to tell me that my message is too short, please make it at least 10 characters. :mad:

Last edited:
Wow...have you checked with the mods? And if it's a forum bug, does that suggest there are cockroaches in Narnia, or something equally nasty?

YOU BROUGHT COCKROACHES INTO NARNIA?! FIEND! FIEND! FOUL APPRENTICE OF EVIL! FLEE, BEFORE I SEND AN ANGRY MOB AFTER THEE! *lunges at LoL*

This is OOOLD news. I am the queen of cockroaches (not to mention the world), and all will address me as "miCockroach."

Furthermore, you have misspelled "lungs," although I don't know what you could hope to gain by "lungs at" me. I have taken enough pre-nursing courses to think they are interesting...but definitely not a problem...

Lunge (/lənj/), n.

1. A sudden forward thrust of the body, typically with an arm outstretched to attack someone or seize something.
2. The appropriate response to someone who has brought detestable insects into a human habitation.

Now for the angry mob....

Lunge (/lənj/), n.

1. A sudden forward thrust of the body, typically with an arm outstretched to attack someone or seize something.
2. The appropriate response to someone who has brought detestable insects into a human habitation.

Now for the angry mob....

Cannibal! LUNCHING on me. What WILL they think of next? With outstretched arms, no less!

This is getting worse and worse.

I just found a cockroach. Apparently, Dufferland is exporting creatures through my computer. I really don't appreciate this....

Last edited:
Look, if you want to plan my funeral that bad, you can do it while I'm still alive. I won't mind.

Well I'm glad I have your permission, because didn't you know? I've been doing it for a while...

But come to think of it, I didn't need your permission anyway. Obviously.

It's going to be a truly lovely affair...lots of flowers and speechifying...and some nice morbid moments.

And cockroaches.

Cockroaches?! Just because we had two stupid experiments with them in my college biology class does not make them an important part of my life.

Personally I was thinking there should be cake. Really good cake, with lots of icing, and no one doing idiotic things to it before the funeral. Cut me two pieces, please.

Back