The Duffer Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

How do you ingest an idea? And is ingestion an idea? Because, if it is.... *donates ingestion to GG* *waits to see what happens*

Personally, I think it will go down with some crackers and ginger ale. Most everything does.

How do you ingest an idea? And is ingestion an idea? Because, if it is.... *donates ingestion to GG* *waits to see what happens*

Personally, I think it will go down with some crackers and ginger ale. Most everything does.

*Eats* Donating away from my thread? That hasn't happened in a while.

You were getting thin. Not anymore.

What if I donated love to you without crackers or ginger ale? Could I destroy the world? Or Dufferland? Or green bananas? (Maybe green bananas....)

You were getting thin. Not anymore.

What if I donated love to you without crackers or ginger ale? Could I destroy the world? Or Dufferland? Or green bananas? (Maybe green bananas....)

I was???? Terrifying. *Eats a blimp or two*

Eh, you could try it

*donates love to GG*

I just drank ginger ale today...I suppose I contributed to the woes of the world.

According to my brother, Yggdrasil the World Tree died recently. Thanks a lot, GG....

Fortunately, Midgard survived. Excellent engineering or something.

That is, if you trust my brother's version of all this....

*sob* And then...they go down into the....

Lament for Ginger Ale and Cracker Crumbs

Down they go, we all lament,
Our hearts by pain and terror rent.
Into the dark, into the night,
Where fate of foods is ever bent
And none of them can see the light.

And Ginger Ale, the lovely girl
Whose sparkle set the Crumbs awhirl,
Has fallen downward into death
Between the grinders of a churl
Down past the breathing of his breath.

The Crumbs have followed in their woe,
Although they did not wish to go
(They thought to save the Ginger Ale
By battling the human foe--
But noble wishes always fail).

Gone, gleaming Ginger Ale--the day
When Crumbs and Ginger loved to play
Together in the utmost joy
Are lost, and now are long away,
The ruins of a better Troy.

Last edited:
Due to recent developments in the Mafia Game 35 shown here, I feel called upon to make an entry into the Duffer Encyclopedia:

Indigestible: having the quality of being so vile as to make not edible even to GG. The only thing we have found that fits this category Is the Twilight Saga books pictured below. More research is in order on this matter.

The_twilight_saga_hardback.jpg

You're brave to do that, after last time.... ;)

Prison riot! I like the idea. Very different than any previous game.

I brought the Twilight books from the library for GG to eat. *offers to GG* Time to prevent the corruption of the next generation....

... No thank you, I'm fine....

Last edited:
Trousers

An garment meant to cover the lower portion of the body, with separate parts for each leg. An extra pair formerly belonged to WarriorSatyr, but they were stolen by the DLF.

WarriorSatyr has struggled to reclaim his trousers, even attempting to convince the Telmarines to mediate the dispute. Thus far, he has been unsuccessful.

The DLF's motivation for stealing the trousers are unknown (as are the DLF's motivations in general).

Oh,wow. There's an entry about something I Duffered. Oh, gosh, this is an honor. Thanks.

Maybe the DLF will be shamed into giving me back my trousers!

If it comforts you, GG at least hesitated for a few hours about eating the Twilight series. That was an encouraging sign. (I would have said "about eating Twilight," but that might sound a little *cough*....well.)

Back