Who said it?

lol, its been awhile since anyone has tried to guess my qoute above..sooo anyone know who said it?? I guess this thread is dying

TrueNarnian said:
lol Uncle Andrew. and yes that was Eustace

"You dont need to rush so hard Son of Adam. I dont think the Centaurs have quite finished their breakfast yet" (easy i know)

I think maybe.......well, it's someone in SC after Jill, Eustace, Rilian, and Puddleglum make it out of the Underworld place....

To be precise it was a Faun, whose name was, Orruns I think or it was Urnus. OK, Ill do another one....

"We won't be taken in again! The Dwarves are for the Dwarves!"

I know it was the renegade dwarf leader -- whose band was rescued by Tiran, Jewel and company -- in The Last Battle, but without peeking at the book I don't remember the name.

Help from anyone?

Our world's sun was smaller and yellower and gave more heat. Jadis said it was because our world was younger. That's not really a 'who said it' question though.

I have one. Who said 'now sir are you animal, vegetable or mineral?' And to whom?

I believe that was Puddleglum upon hearing the stag they were eating had been a talking stag.

"That's funny looking mail, Sire."

Sorry Hermit - I'm back after a few months away from the forum!

It's Bree to Shasta, in answer to Shasta's saying (something like), "I bet this horse could tell me what the Tarkaan is like. If only you could talk."

I think that might be Aslan to Digory, when Digory says he thinks he was enchanted when he struck the bell. Am I right?

Back