• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK, then... when a chum-bucket and wide-open Jaba sized mouth is not enough (and the stream of creatures who keep eating each other in a chain-like race).

For those reunions when you want to get all filled up (and bathroom-bound) all your guests (and even enemies and despised or bothersome ones):

ROAST OF RANCOR!! YEEEY!!!:D

Last edited:
Very well, then. Since it has begun the topic about cook and gourmet dishes of Star Wars. What's your proposal?

And please, say something that should never get the people around 'Bathroom bound':p :eek:

Last edited:
I don't know. But, I'll change the topic a bit (well, not at all) But, indeed. I don't know (WHAT AM I DOING!!??):D

I only remeber Jabba eating some creatures, (and in the parody, Spaceballs:D . No offense, just watch it if you want to think far away from Star Wars.):

-Pizza the Hut died because he was so gorgeous and delicious that ate himself

-And, that Jabba the Hutt, in Episode 1, as he was watching the start of the pod race, he pushed a tiny creature (or robot) that made a high-loud funny (and memory-bound) cry- ''EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!'':D

Do you remember it?:D

OK... what do you mean by 'ten thingy'

And also, I've seen other use 'lol'. I guess you were the one who started. May be you can print a T-shirt with that word on both sides:p

And something else, how have you come to post so many messages? That question may be kind of hasty, but, I suppose you didn't always have time to post some lengthy messages. There had to be sometimes when you only posted: 'lol' 'ROLF' Or, just an emoticon.

Oh, and Steph, are you still 15, when's gonna be your birthday?

you can't post a message that contains less than ten characters or letters. so you say ten thingy to provide for it. :D

No, I didn't come up with lol. someone much smarter than I am came up with that probably when internet chat rooms were invented.

I've been here since December 2005 and there have been a lot of topics to post in, such as my story based on Star Wars which has just recently concluded. My birthday (or b-day) is December 18.

Well, that's how we all have taken a part in the Web 2.0

Mine's already passed, 28th april. I'm now 21.

I haven't created such a way to identify myself in these forums or chat rooms or whatever. At least, I will use quotes from the story I'm writing. I'll tell you about it later. For now, I'm done here.

I'll be tomorrow at 18:00. See you later. And may the Force be with you, always.

-My vacations have started today... and I have a lot of things to do... and further battles to wage on.

Then I'll search for it. And this is just for me...

YEEY!!:D I've reached my first one hundred posts. Say, that wasn't so hard. But, I wonder many hours and months others have spent, since some of them are about (or already have) to post 10,000 replies, or threads or whatever.

Mmmmmhhh... say, you're right. Oh, and about your story, what is it all about? If it's in this thread, which page should I look for? Where is it?

Say, what have you done in the anniversaries of Star Wars? What did you in the last one?

Did you teach others about the force? Re-enacted some fights (and in a real well-performed way)? What did you do?:confused:

for the 30th anniversary, I watched ep 4 of course...

No, I do not teach people about the Force because it's a false philosophy and as a Christian, I don't need to be teaching it or following it.

Steph, I said that not only to you, but to every fan of Star Wars. Of course I know that you would never make of Jediisim another religion that you should predicate and follow (Tell what you did to those who really follow it... ah, at least something to counter, since I've met some who remind me the Crusades... YEP:) !, they are arguing and even fighting by something that should ever have stayed as closet-freak, who now jeer and face not in a proper way those of other religions, but... ah, they're just isolated cases)

As for me and my brothers, we saw all the marathon, more than 12 hours!!!:eek: :D. At last, we could watch it. Because Maese Delta went once with his friends to the premiere of Episode III, but the marathon was divided in two. At the next day would be the following, but his friends were not in the mood... and so, he did not bother them, yet they enjoyed the films.

Do you have what it's necessary to endure such a marathon!?:cool:

Last edited:
so you and Delta are brothers? Cool.

I would have given anything to go to one SW premiere...I can imagine the marathon. I watched all six films within two days, and that was tiring by itself.

YEP!:) But, I must repeat that we watched all the films in our house. All those hours... kind of tired, but so joyful!!

Oh, and before I forget... Sorry if I just sometimes pretending to incite others to watch R rated films. Not the ones that you might think, obviously I would never post anything from that... yet most of my epic movies are rated in that way.

Anyway, I've selected only quotes which are no aggressive and stuff like that.
Of course, those movies affected us a lot the first time when we watch it, but we could not help it but to admire them, it is more than just violence, it's the outcome... more than the pain, the glory!!

Yet, we enjoy also many animated films, such as Pinocchio (but you should not read the original novel by Carlo Collodi, it's sort of a tragedy, and there, Pinocchio did many things that he should never deserve a reward from the fairy... also, you should consider the background and feelings of the author and the background the environment around the author at the time):)

Remember? If you have a problem... give a little whistle!

HOLY GOSH!! There's a real cricket in the keyboard!! Luckily I didn't type so hard so I could not squash it!!:eek:

Say, your vacations have started, right? Or what is it?

Back