• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you could do better...

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It nothing that I haven't seen yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aravis_yanes

Ok it took me a long of time of thinking but finally I decided to post some o my banners, some of them u had already seen it but others u haven't :D... Well I hope u like them. Feel free to comment on them.

Copia de Imagen3.jpg

Copia de Imagen8.jpg

Copia de Imagen9.jpg

thanks for sharing

Hi Aravis
I enjoyed seeing your work; thanks for sharing.
My favorite was the princess/batman one because I liked the contrast between pink and dark, and the composition.
Blessings, Linda

Wonderful stuff! I just love the music graphic-- the layout is very tasteful and well-done. :D Haha, and the Princess/Batman is awesome... the text is a little hard to read though, a little more contrast between it and the bg would be nice. ;)

Wonderful stuff! I just love the music graphic-- the layout is very tasteful and well-done. :D Haha, and the Princess/Batman is awesome... the text is a little hard to read though, a little more contrast between it and the bg would be nice. ;)

lol... It' has been long ago since someone posted in here hahaha... my thread was kinda dead.. lol... THANX.... jmmm... I perhaps post some more in here... lol...look down...

Imagen40.jpg

Imagen23.jpg

Imagen47.jpg

hope they r not to big... ENJOY!!!!

Last edited:
Is that you in the hat in the previous banner? And I like you Full Metal Alchemist banner in Spanish!!!!

Back