The Order of the Can III

The Spork is a sacred tool of the Duffers. Banning them is strictly prohibited by The Law Duffer of Book (Series 1, Part 3, Section 7, Paragraph 6, Line 4).

*cries* why is there no link? there's gotta be a link there but i can't get through it!!! hmm... maybe it's a hogwarts-like link where you can only get through if the gates are open behind it... maybe they've left without me? oh mother help me!!! *walks into the light*

*cries* why is there no link? there's gotta be a link there but i can't get through it!!! hmm... maybe it's a hogwarts-like link where you can only get through if the gates are open behind it... maybe they've left without me? oh mother help me!!! *walks into the light*

There should be a definition of the Law Duffer of Book in the Encyclopedia...

Ironically enough, I thought of defining the Law Duffer of Book being much like the Room of Requirement. haha, great minds think alike.

Someone help! In the duffer social group I mentioned the phrase MPLF. No one knew what it meant! I asked if they knew what the almighty can was. They responded in the negative! The future generation needs to be educated! We are neglecting our duties by letting them title themselves duffers without cause! Duffer used to be a title that one worked hard to earn and worked hard to keep, not a title that one can assume on a moments notice! We cannot stand and watch while the future of dufferland disintegrate! We must take action!

Duffer used to be a title that one worked hard to earn and worked hard to keep, not a title that one can assume on a moments notice!

*giggles*
(Sorry about that...)

Honestly, how can one not know about that Can?? I mean, Derny has all these great reading materials in her sig, and this thread... Someone needs to tell those people a thing or two...

Educating the Ignorant - Nurse or Blessing?
An Article With Capitals

Once upon a time, I was just a kid on a green lawn, straying here and there, posting this and that, going online now and then, but sooner or later, there was a choice to make if I was going to be one of the enlighted, enchanted, addicted, coffeinated, confusing Duffers... but was it really a choice?
My own experience has taught that me that one doesn't really choose to become a Duffer as you choose to step on a slug. Dufferizationment is a process that the dufferized individual is not necessarily aware of. It consists of
1. the flavour of the unknown
2. the flavour of fame
3. the flavour of cheese
to make a great green maelstrom that sucks you into dufferhood. The young Duffer is not aware of a choice - he simply has to duffer, or he will go mad(der).
Thus, lecturing so-called young apprentices is, in my humble opinion, a fruitless undertaking. Those who are not Duffers by nature will feel burdened by the knowledge of the seven rules to the Golden Way of the Cheese, the History of the Can, by learning by heart the exact dates of the Coffee Machine Massacre and the long titles of the Duffer legends and their deeds for the cause of duffering. Those who are and always have been Duffers in their hearts, on the other hand, will need little or no encouragement at all to throw themselves into the fervent study of dufferhood. They cannot but read all about the Life of Waldo, compare cookery recipes from the example of Lemon Pie (MPLF) and Mod Cookies or try to swallow wooden tables.
The social group of the Duffers, however, may be populated by Duffers and duffophile Non-duffers alike as long as they treat each other with respect and buttered toast.
The resources are there for anyone to read, we need not use eyebrows to force anyone to read them. We have links, remember.

(you do not care about things in green? to post in green means you are already merging with the forum! everything here is green! to become green is the best it can get!)

Back