The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Chronicles of Narnia - The Films and Games > BBC and Animated Narnia

BBC and Animated Narnia The BBC Chronicles and the Animated LWW

Old 01-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice
Default Aslan finger puppet

I was cleaning out some files this morning and came a cross an old punch-out tagboard finger puppet of Aslan from the late 1970's animated version of Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. Have fun with it! (Though it will probably print out too small for you to actually stick your fingers in it.)
Attached Images

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Last edited by Benisse; 01-10-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Friend of Narnia

The Spanish Inquisition is a jewel in the roughThe Spanish Inquisition is a jewel in the roughThe Spanish Inquisition is a jewel in the roughThe Spanish Inquisition is a jewel in the rough

BAhahahaha, that's awesome.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Friend of Narnia

Location: In the forests with my trusty sword,pen,paper, and guitar
Narnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura aboutNarnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisse View Post
I was cleaning out some files this morning and came a cross an old punch-out tagboard finger puppet of Aslan from the late 1970's animated version of Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. Have fun with it! (Though it will print out too small for you to actually stick your fingers in it.)
That is so cool! It brings back childhood memories when they had puppets like that for a lot of series. Thanks for sharing this with us.
When I look at her my heart melts. When I gaze into those gorgeous eyes and hear that beautiful voice the whole world stops, and it's just the two of us. There is nothing else that matters in the world. My love and devotion for her is so pure! I can't ever stop thinking about my true love!

~ Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!~Lucy Pevensie~ The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Old 03-20-2012, 10:26 AM

Lucy Fan is on a distinguished road

Yep I remember that. It came with the VHS and I think there was a white witch one too.