New NarniaFans.com T-Shirt Store

The Property of Narnia shirts are cool!

By the way, I just got the first shirt I ordered in the mail and was really happy with the quality of the imprint as well as the shirt itself (the Narniafans baseball jersey). Now all I need is some cooler weather so I can enjoy wearing it!

The Property of Narnia shirts are cool!

By the way, I just got the first shirt I ordered in the mail and was really happy with the quality of the imprint as well as the shirt itself (the Narniafans baseball jersey). Now all I need is some cooler weather so I can enjoy wearing it!

Awesome, I'm glad that they're coming out well.

I ordered a couple of the shirts for myself, and am excited to see them for myself.

I got my shirt in the mail to.... I mean yesterday Tuesday 8/30. They are pretty cool and top quality cotton. A little on the thick side but I know how nice those turn out after a few washes. I am happy with them. :)

Ooh I love these. Especially the lamp post shirts! They are really pretty! And I love the Dancing Lawn shirts! Ahh I want to buy something now!!

Okay, I literally gasped with happiness when I saw the Ten Thingy shirt. XD

Question: Whats the story behind ten thingy?????? and "lol" how's that narnia realated? REALLY confused! :confused:

I have an idea, what about the T-shirt is black and it says: Narniafan (or NarniaFan) in the Narnia Red color... and maybe on the back say something like, learn more about us at www.narniafans.com... You don't have to do exactly that, but what do you think of the concept? and would you like me to design a shirt with this concept and post it here?

I really like the Lampost T-shirt BTW! (its my fav! I want more designs people!)

Last edited:
Question: Whats the story behind ten thingy?????? and "lol" how's that narnia realated? REALLY confused! :confused:

It's not Narnia related, it's TDL related which is cooler! Try to answer a post with just "OK" or "Yes" and see what happens. Then, answer the post with "OK" or "yes" and add "ten thingy" and you'll have the answer.

Done? This is what came up... and what about the "lol" T-shirt, whats the story behind that?

picture.php

I think its better to have NARNIA themed T-shirts because NO one off the street is going to get the meaning of "ten thingy"... and what are the chances you'll encounter a TDL person on the street? Just my opinion, not trying to make people mad, as usual :(

I think its better to have NARNIA themed T-shirts because NO one off the street is going to get the meaning of "ten thingy"... and what are the chances you'll encounter a TDL person on the street? Just my opinion, not trying to make people mad, as usual :(
A valid point. But then when people ask what "ten thingy" means, you can tell them all about TDL and maybe they'll come and become members so our community grows! I found a fan or Narnia when I put my wallpaper of Georgie on my phone. This person looked at my phone, recognized Georgie from the movies. Asked me about it and it just went on from there.

As I said, we don't use ten thingy as much anymore but back in the days it was huge!!! LOL? it was dropped from ten thingy, but it was also used.

When people ask what "ten thingy" means, you can tell them all about TDL and maybe they'll come and become members so our community grows!
Oooh I see your point there! I just think its allot cooler to have shirts on that people can complement you on rather than ask you about. I for one would be too shy to ask xD... Anyway, I definitely hear you out on this one...

I just would feel SO epic going around with NarniaFan on the front of my shirt!

I have an idea, what about the T-shirt is black and it says: Narniafan (or NarniaFan) in the Narnia Red color... and maybe on the back say something like, learn more about us at www.narniafans.com... You don't have to do exactly that, but what do you think of the concept? and would you like me to design a shirt with this concept and post it here?

I really like the Lampost T-shirt BTW! (its my fav! I want more designs people!)

The idea is to have a lot of Narnia related shirts. And I mean a LOT. Having inside joke shirts helps as well, to bring more styles to the shop. Who knows, something that is an inside joke could become something big outside of the website, and we can be proud to have started it.

If you'd like to come up with a drawing of the shirt you're thinking of, that would be helpful.

The idea is to have a lot of Narnia related shirts. And I mean a LOT. Having inside joke shirts helps as well, to bring more styles to the shop. Who knows, something that is an inside joke could become something big outside of the website, and we can be proud to have started it.

If you'd like to come up with a drawing of the shirt you're thinking of, that would be helpful.

Thanks for straightening me out! ;) and I don't know if you've seen my graphics, but it'll be VERY easy for me to make a prototype! Hope you like it!

Thanks for straightening me out! ;) and I don't know if you've seen my graphics, but it'll be VERY easy for me to make a prototype! Hope you like it!

Sure, that'd be great. If you have any other ideas, let me know. All proceeds from the shop go toward the enormous hosting fees that this website costs on a monthly basis.

Alright, here are the first three:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now wouldn't something nice and simple like that be nice! Any suggestions on what I should change?

And two more! Would you have to get the rights for the font?

(LWW Font)
picture.php

(PC Font)
picture.php

Even if it just said "Narnia" in that font, it would be pretty sick (sweet)! Any suggestions?

I'll work on the backs now!

Was there a readme file included with the font that gave information about the rights and usage of the font?

We might be able to use it, but we have to be sure, first.

I just added a few new t-shirt designs.

One based on the original ordering of the books: 2456317
One based on the times when people say "the book was better." It is generic and can apply to just about any movie. It is more of a humorous look at that statement, because of how someone saying that can come across to others in an audience. The shirt isn't really Narnia specific, but I figured it couldn't hurt to include it.

P.S. I like your designs so far.

Was there a readme file included with the font that gave information about the rights and usage of the font?

We might be able to use it, but we have to be sure, first.

Actually what I did for those ones was take the logo and crop it out, and paste it unto the shirt. I wasn't a actual font I found online... But now that you got me thinking about it I did look it up online, and found some, most if not all were "For personal use only." What I'm wondering is if YOU could try to get the rights... If not that's fine, and if I'd be too much work then that's fine too.. While I wait for a reply I'll try to find a LEGAL Narnia font.

P.S. I like your designs so far.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I'll work on the backs of the shirts then! ;)

Back