New NarniaFans.com T-Shirt Store

I'm going to order a couple more shirts this week. I'll check out the new designs. Is the one with "TEN THINGY" in white letters? I'd like to get a black with white letters but it doesn't look like there's one.

oh, and HERE is the Narnia Font. You can download it. It's not clear what the rights are but seems to me they do have rights. They are probably ok only for non-commercial use but I am not sure.

Last edited:
I saw that one too but:

picture.php

I'm going to order a couple more shirts this week. I'll check out the new designs. Is the one with "TEN THINGY" in white letters? I'd like to get a black with white letters but it doesn't look like there's one.

I can make one with Ten Thingy in white letters if there isn't one. Otherwise, let me know if there's a particular style of shirt that you'd like any of the designs on, and I can add it to the store.

Hey guys.... the new ten thingy shirt is coming.

Hyperdude: I had thought you still had one more version to show me first. I can start working on the live versions soon, if you are cool with that.

Well those were the only designs for the FRONT of the shirt... Since I know they are OK with you, then I'll work on the backs!

Any ideas on what it should say?

Those designs are okay, I just need to find a good, solid font that is close enough to the Narnia font, or open for free use. Not sure what to do for the backs. Adding a back to a shirt can amp up the price of the shirt, but we'll give it a shot. Not sure what I'd put there.

Oh ok... cool... and I'll make some designs for the back, maybe something simple like, "Join the fun on www.narniafans(/forums).com" If anythings too pricy to but on the back, then its fine if you don't put anything at all.

Having a very hard time finding a font that allows use in shops.

I saw the ten thingy t-shirts and they are described as based on an inside joke of this forum. Could someone explain the joke for us dullards.:confused:

"ten thingy" is what you can add to posts that are otherwise too short to meet the minimum characters-per-message requirement as in:
haha ten thingy

Back