How does a Duffer's brain work?

Which example is most indicative of how a Duffer's brain works?

• Total voters
Wrong thread. And, anyway, it's fun. Plus, Sopes is on my side. Bad spelling, etc. makes him suffer. It just makes me happy, because I get to use red ink....

(Nothing, but it gives me something to rag you about. And isn't that the point of Dufferland? Needlessly annoying your peers?)

(*gets a new red ink shipment* *is happy*)

I fear, dear lady, that my movie knowledge is sadly limited: but if thou quotest from Narnia or LOTR, or (betimes) VeggieTales, I can follow thee where thou goest.

Thou art banned, for I am quoting from the movie "Up". It is superb, so thee shouldst see it if you get the chance. Dug the dog would make a magnificent Duffer.

My friends seem to think it's too depressing for off-campus parties, which are the only place I see movies during the semester. I'll forgive them, so long as they don't make me watch Pride and Prejudice. *groan* *chases squirrels*

My friends seem to think it's too depressing for off-campus parties, which are the only place I see movies during the semester. I'll forgive them, so long as they don't make me watch Pride and Prejudice. *groan* *chases squirrels*

I watched that once with my sister. NEVER AGAIN!

Back