Write an abnormal question to the person below you! YEHAW!

No, 'cause if there were clouds it wouldn't really be a sunny day for me.
:D

Have you ever wondered if there really was a pot of gold at the end of each rainbow, and gone looking for it?

LOL, actually I was thinking about that yesterday... How'd you guess? And no they don't

Do you think that brick is a pretty mineral?

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
Beautifulest thinger I ever-ed saw-ed

Uh...are your ears big like Dumbo's?

I think they are, because I often get the need to fly. :D If I was like Dumbo I'd name myself the Flying Asian Sensation.

Do you ever get the feeling that when your pets stare at you, they're looking into your very soul? * even if they just want food????*

Do you ever get the feeling that when your pets stare at you, they're looking into your very soul? * even if they just want food????*
They eat souls so they are doing both. :D

Is it true that on Halloween Night, mosquitoes come out to suck the blood of the living?

According to a Cornell University study (Schuffhausen, Miller et. al, 1998) there is a significant correlation between the color of an automobile's outer carapace and the sounds it emits. Indeed, in observation after observation, the little red car go beep beep beep. Ironically, big red cars go chuggety-chug while green cars of all sizes make a similar noise under a variety of conditions.

With that said...

If we put too many solar powered houses and cars out there on the road, will we exhaust the sun's natural resources?

No ya won't! Cuz BB is hotter!

Aslan is the king of the jungle! Or he should be!

Should monkeys be fed peaches 1ce a month? :)

Geraldo Rivera.

Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10 and hot dog buns come in packages of 8?

LifeMaiden said:
I think they are, because I often get the need to fly. :D If I was like Dumbo I'd name myself the Flying Asian Sensation.
OMGLIKEIAMYOURNUMBERONEFANFLYINGASIANSENSATION!!!

^OMG like I am your number one fan Fly Asisan Senstation^

I'dBeCalledNorthEurasianSensation

LOL Dumbo...what a cruel name o_O

ANYWAYZ

answer: because they want to ^to Lady Callandra's question^

question: black widow spiders or bumble bees for dinner?

Back