Narnia Day: March 21

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
Together, several Narnians have put together a private holiday to be celebrated on NarniaFans, NarniaWeb and TheLionsCall. We call it: Narnia Day. It will begin on March 21st, 2009 and hopefully be celebrated for many years. We'll sit and discuss every single aspect of the Narnia series! After that we go and watch the movies and eat junk food (or healthy food: the choice is yours)!

We're going to have chat set up for it, where we'll be all day (within reason, of course, and breaks for Wii Fit to keep in shape) to celebrate Narnia.

Oh yay!

That's the Saturday before my Spring Break begins!

This sounds like a lot of fun honestly. Kind of like I did with some friends for the release of PC.

So just out of curiosity, are we going to watch all of the movies (BBC, animated, and Dis/Wal) or just the last two?

double holiday

Together, several Narnians have put together a private holiday to be celebrated on NarniaFans, NarniaWeb and TheLionsCall. We call it: Narnia Day. It will begin on March 21st, 2009...

March 21st also is International Down Syndrome Day -- because Down syndrome is caused by 3 copies (instead of 2) of the 21st chromosome...
So now my family has 2 reasons to celebrate the 21st of March! (My youngest child has Down syndrome.) We'll be traveling home from a Down syndrome conference that day, but I'll bring along some Focus on the Family Chronicles of N tapes to listen to in the car, to celebrate Narnia Day too.

Awesome idea, now if we could only make it an offical holiday, so everyone could have a day off of work and from school. :D

favorite Irish author fete

A friend of mine is organizing a pre-Narnia day celebration to honor our favorite favorite Irish author on St. Patrick's Day. We are all going to wear green, eat homemade soda bread and swap C.S. Lewis quotes.

Wait, why March 21st? No matter, I'm just going to celebrate it a few days late on the 25th, as I have a doctor's appointment that's about 4 hours away, so I'll just watch the first 2 movies in the car. :D

Back