Suggestion Box And Questions

Help!

I was thinking... my username - LordOfTheRingsFan - is giving me a lot of trouble because it's so long and un-likeable. I dont know what I was thinking when I picked it... :confused: How do I change it? Is that possible?

I think its fine. People will just call you LotRFan - which is easy to type.

Ooo. I've got a question too. How come it says for me that all times are GMT +1 when theyre actually just GMT. Its not important - I was just wondering why?

Last edited:
Hey man its not bad, but the only way you can change it and stuff is to have specter do that for you. So if you really do feel a need for change and come up with something you really wish for, ask him, and i'm sure he will help you out as soon as he can.

tg

Just another quick Q from the great unwashed! The reputation thing..little grey square under your number of posts - does that change if you get a 'rep' from someone? I'm a bit confused?

If you go into your User CP there is a list down the side. There is one for Edit Avatar and one for Edit Sig. If you want a pic in your avatar, you have to click on the Browse button ot type in the exact address of the picture you want. Its a bit more difficult to put a pic in a sig...

How in the world do you get a picture with your signature??? I can't figure it out! ACCCCCKKKKKKKKk. It's going to drive me crazy if someone doesn't tell me in the next day or so. :D

I would suggest a post in this Forum something like a meet the Mods. It would let people know who the mods are and how to avoid them in case of a attack ;)

well, your signiture is already pretty big, a picture in there also would be ridiculous. :p

You use the img tag

Hey there heartstringz. Well as of now, we do not have an official size, so as long as its not overly large and bogs up the dialup members too much with loading time its fine. So just be reasonable. I'm sure that sometime in the future we will have to restrict it more when we have more and more members with them. But for now enjoy a bit of freedom.

tg

Did everything get smaller?

Did everything get smaller? The font in the forum looks a lot smaller than it looked earlier today. Is it just my eyes, did I accidentally change something in my browser, or did the font size change?

I know most of you Narnia fans are kids, but I'm getting along, and I prefer the larger type ...

Ya, i noticed that, too. My page was refreshed, and the font changed...I thought I messed with my computer again :eek:

hah! Sometimes... I do have a suggestion for you though :) If you have Mozilla Firefox then you can hold "Ctrl" and press "+" and increase the font size of any webpage. :)

Back