Share a pic not of yourself

inkspot

Beloved Disciple
Royal Guard
Emeritus
As BK has asked that we use the "Share a pic" thread only to show photos of ourselves to each other, I am creating this thread to share other interesting photos you may have taken. I will start with this one ... It's the spidered-glass broken window of some conch shop in the French Quarter of New Orleans. I just thought it looked interesting ...

Attachments

• broken window.jpg
    broken window.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 633
A Fluffy Kitty:

flufy-kity.jpg

As BK has asked that we use the "Share a pic" thread only to show photos of ourselves to each other, I am creating this thread to share other interesting photos you may have taken. I will start with this one ... It's the spidered-glass broken window of some conch shop in the French Quarter of New Orleans. I just thought it looked interesting ...
That does look interesting!

This isn't a cool picture but it is the last one I took: It's my copy of the Special Edition of THE HUNGER GAMES! by Suzanne Collins!

Attachments

• 1112112112.jpg
    1112112112.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 575
I built a candy fortress with my friend's brother. Then we destroyed it by chucking Starbursts at it. :D

Attachments

• 1111111645.jpg
    1111111645.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 641
I want to hear more about this picture!

:p It's an on-going joke between Glenburne and I. She, poor confused thing, insists that I am a pine tree. I, of course, ought to know full well that I am not a "Lossy-tree," as she calls me. When I saw this thread, "share a pic not of yourself," I just couldn't resist.

(Her reply to the photo was, "Of course not. You're not bent over like that. You stand up straight--just like the tree next to it." :rolleyes:)

(And the tree is on the edge of a cliff! Cliffs are a much venerated thingy in the Land of the Duffers.)

Forgive me for allowing my dufferness to leak into the other forums... dufferdom tends to take over my life in general. :eek:

Back