Banners: by me, for you

GondorGirl

Devourer of Threads
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
all right, I've been on here for a while and I've finally figured out how to get my work on here. I use paint. but it still looks pretty good. I will get some examples on here later. (the Tonks Lupin banner in my sig was made by me) so please request! I will get back to you. (although I won't always be fast about it :eek: )

edit: man I posted this a long time ago. well, the banners in the posts after this aren't my best work, but look through the thread and you'll see some better graphics.

also I have a FF I've been writing.

Fade to Black, Show the Names, Play the Happy song

as well as some Quizzes on Quizfarm that I will post here rather than having them in my siggy

Last edited:
all right, here are some of my best works.

a muppet avatar

200wxm8.jpg

Tonks and Lupin fan art banner (it looks better in my sig with the pink backround.)

200zbky.jpg

Narnia Banner

20gz8uw.jpg

thanks! I wasn't sure, I'm used to seeing the things made by experts like Turkish Delight and Mrs. Gil-Galad Took

if you make a request that I can't do, I'm probably going to send you to someone else. so mostly if you want something specific post your pictures. otherwise you get what I can find around and what's already on my computer. Please request though. even if it's something you're not going to use. I do that all the time

all right, sorry about triple posting, but no one else posts. here's a banner for the fox

20sejnr.jpg

also I forgot to mention I can make avatars

Back