Banners: by me, for you

Ta-da

Request1_zpsfapqocp0.png

Request2_zpsf2zinp0n.png

Request3_zpscbl3jiz4.png

If you get a chance, could you make me a banner with the words "The risen Christ is my Savior and King", with a cross, please? Just in time for Resurrection Sunday. :D Thanks, you're the best. (Don't tell Glen I said that.)

If you get a chance, could you make me a banner with the words "The risen Christ is my Savior and King", with a cross, please? Just in time for Resurrection Sunday. :D Thanks, you're the best. (Don't tell Glen I said that.)

I will indeed attempt this. As usual I'm not on a computer with Photoshop at the moment. Your best chance of getting this done on time is to comment on this thread again and hopefully I'll see it while at school. ;)

I mean, I forgot to remind you as well, so it's not a problem. I've decided to go in a different direction with my signature, anyway. :D

So long story short, one of my best friends is in Jamaica for a year and I wanted to send her a Christmas present. But she specifically said not to send packages because it's way too much work, so I decided to put a lot of effort into a card.

This particular friend is one I've had for close to 16 years now. During that time we've done a lot of things, including performing the Mad Tea Party from Alice in Wonderland together and playing Susan and Lucy respectively in our drama group's first performance of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. So I referenced those two things, in addition to some general geekiness.

Attachments

• Ang1.jpg
    Ang1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 100
  • Ang2.jpg
    Ang2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Ang3.jpg
    Ang3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 100
With my Boy Scout experience at building fires, I can save electricity by cooking over wood fires. I don't have to buy firewood, either, because my city doesn't budget much tree care. Dead branches are always available ln public land, and collecting them does no harm to living trees.

Back