New Forum URL Help

At which URL should the Dancing Lawn be found?

• NarniaForum.com

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • NarniaForums.com

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters
Strongly, strongly, STRONGLY in favor of keep green the color theme. Too many fond memories.

Also, please do keep those wonderful, archival (DO NOT DELETE) duffer threads intact over the course of the move. :)

And thanks for all the work put into this forum. It's been a wonderful place, and I'm sure it will continue to be.
I agree. It is such a lovely color. hahaha :D

Archives too? You probably don't remember, but just before my Janalee was called home to Aslan's Country six years ago, I was in the process of writing a parody of Christian romance novels. I've been meaning to salvage that, and expand it to book length.

(Psst! I think the new forum should definitely keep this wonderful shade of green! It just wouldn't feel like home without it...

....And then you can start making the NarniaFans shirts in "Dancing Lawn Green" too! )

Yeah...I would miss the green. Partly because the old invisible writing codes would no longer work. :p

Strongly, strongly, STRONGLY in favor of keep green the color theme. Too many fond memories.

Also, please do keep those wonderful, archival (DO NOT DELETE) duffer threads intact over the course of the move.

And thanks for all the work put into this forum. It's been a wonderful place, and I'm sure it will continue to be.

I agree. It is such a lovely color. hahaha

The green will stay. I'm planning to build the xenForo before the move happens, and will show it to you all before the database is converted.

Also, regarding the forum software... I looked at ZeldaDungeon.net, and it's also vBulletin, but I'd rather switch away from vB based on what's been going on with them lately.

https://xenforo.com/ looks like the best route to go at this time.

Isn't there a way to stop these spam accounts like the use of questions when people sign up? I'm a moderator on Zelda Dungeon for almost 3 years now and we had a massive and I mean massive amount of spambots. I had to ban more than 1000 of those in these three years. The admin solved this problem by having the people who signed up to answer questions.Tutuapp 9apps Showbox Because even activate accounts did't really prevend spambots for signing up.

I think asking to answer questions is not enough to solve the problem of spambots

Last edited:
Thank you for your suggestion, Rossi. Spambots applying to this forum can get pretty crazy. I did a spam check on all the threads last week and will try to do so more regularly.

Wow.. I didn't know I was going to do this about 6 or so years ago. :-D Time does fly.

I'll see what I can do. I didn't know that was a thing. I also noticed that your posts were held for moderation. Going to check that as well.

Alright, let's see if you can post without need for moderation, and like my posts.

Thank you Specter! I can now post without having to wait for moderation, and I can both edit and like posts!

Fantastic! I'm really excited about this. I'm hoping that the regulars keep showing back up.

Back