Votes: 100 22.5%
  • Mr. Tumnus

Votes: 30 6.7%
  • Aslan

Votes: 122 27.4%
  • White Witch

Votes: 20 4.5%

• Total voters
Of course being a big narnia fan like my name says, it was very hard to choose, because I loooove all the characters. But I just had to say Aslan because he seems so unreal yet very real. It is kinda confusing!

i chose peter. he was a little doubtful of narnia at the beginning of the movie, but he displays his bravery and courage as his character grows

DUH, I like Peter, We have sooooooo much in common.He's the eldest and so am I. I understand his character and I dunno he's just my Fave. :p -PL

Princess Leia luvs Han! said:
DUH, I like Peter, We have sooooooo much in common.He's the eldest and so am I. I understand his character and I dunno he's just my Fave. :p -PL

I am the oldest sibling too.

I voted for Lucy b/c of the verse in the bible: Matthew 17:20
If you have faith as small as a mustard seed... Nothing will be impossible for you. Plus no matter her age, Lucy plays a HUGE role in Narnia, obviously being the one who found it. And she always stays true to herself no matter what comes her way.

Peter :D He's always been my favourite ever since I read the books- I wished and still do wish I had an older brother, and one like him.

Lucy is awesome. Even though she's just little, it seems that she's the true ruler of narnia with all her innocence and she's Aslan's favourite aswell.

Back