Person Below Me VI

No. The closest I've come to that is making a chart...which does not come close to that.

TPBM has hit an animal with his or her vehicle.

:eek: Trust not in the instincts of birds, for they are stupid and slow to get out of the way.

(But it's okay. I guess its wing hit the spokes, but then it flew away.)

TPBM can instantaneously quote something from the Narnia books.

Yeah--it helps that there's poetry in those books. Make your choice, adventurous stranger, etc.

TPBM has been called "honey" or "dear" by someone younger than they are.

No. And if they do that to me, I get very cold very fast.

TPBM tried to pattern their life after a book character at some point during childhood.

No, I really don't like dressing up. The dress clothes that are in style now are all too uncomfortable. Narnian dress clothes would be okay, if they existed....

TPBM sympathizes with Clytemnestra.

I've been in the same room with rocks, do they count? I've probably been in the same room with old things other than rocks before, but probably not since I was in elementary school, so I don't remember.

TPBM does not think that the sentence Freckles doesn't like is actually a grammar infraction.

No, I think Freckles makes a very good point. 'need' needs a to + infinitive, i.e. "the car needs to be cleaned", or alternatively a noun: "the car needs cleaning". But just the past participle, that is unheard of, at least in my bright happy world.

TPBM is a longstanding member of the spelling/grammar police and is able to shed light on this issue. (read: Oly of the pink beard appear, I summon thee!)

Freckles knows more about the English language than is permissible. And my car still needs cleaning.

I have a furry light that needs to shed, does that count?

TPBM wants a furry light beside their bed.

No, I'd rather a watchful Bengal tiger.

TPBM will create the PBM VII thread because I just realized this thread has over 16,000 posts and that's way too many.

TPBM thinks Freckles should do it.
Of course! Why ever not?

TPBM owns Narnia related merchandise --or objects (but books don't count)-- of some sort.

Back