The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Stone Table > Christianity and Narnia

Notices

Christianity and Narnia The Allegory of the Chronicles of Narnia (Religion and Narnia Discussions)

Old 12-06-2011, 01:48 PM

Honza will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkspot View Post
hey thanks for reviving the thread!

i am a big fan of grace, too!

and welcome to TDL
Thankyou for the welcome inkspot. I love your user name; inkspot. It sounds kind of cute, lol.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza View Post
Thankyou for the welcome inkspot. I love your user name; inkspot. It sounds kind of cute, lol.
I am kind of cute! I chose the name because CSL, JRRT and friends called themselves the Inklings -- I'm not cerebral enough to get into their club, but I could possibly be just an inkspot.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum

________
Read my Story Dragonfly Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly
Old 02-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Fresh Bread

Enpy is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Johan 72109;27166]Hehehe... God really must have the most amazing sense of humour...

I'm brand-new to Narnia. Love this thread.

Yes--often in my prayers or meditations, I get the feeling that God is laughing gently at me. It's as if God is saying, "Now you get it, Nancy. I've been trying to tell you all along..."
Old 02-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Welcome, Enpy! I saw you post over in the other thread, nice to have you here. Since I launched this thread, I can't tell you how much more deeply I've come into relationship with CHrist ... not because of this thread ... but because of what Jesus has done/is doing for me ... And of course, He has done/is doing EVERYTHING for me! He's everything we need ... and so much more ...
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum

________
Read my Story Dragonfly Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly
Old 06-02-2017, 03:38 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice
Default 5 years clear!

I am resurrecting Inkspot's thread on Amazing grace in order to publicly thank the Lord for five years of remission from breast cancer. To celebrate, my husband and I plan to fly to Germany to spend some time visiting museums and then connecting with a 500th Anniversary of the Reformation tour.

So much has happened in my life since 2012 I don't know where to begin. But through many dangers, toils and snares I feel I've surely come-- but God has shown himself faithful and gracious --and even abundantly kind-- through it all.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 06-14-2017, 09:18 PM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to all

I'm so glad for you!