The Duffer Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

Smilies: Names

smilies02-1.png

.:eek:: Phil/Eeky*

*:eek:'s original name was Phil, but he came to be known as Eeky after a tramatic experience (his biography is currently being compiled).

[source 1, source 2]

~submitted by Lossëndil

Last edited:
Toodles

A mad buffalo, of the same species as Sushi, and wholly devoted to the moral welfare of the resident forum Telmarine. Though possessed of a profound mastery of ethics, Toodles is noticably less intelligent than Sushi (or he would not spend all his time trying to council Telmarines). In any case, Toodles's loyalty is admirable, especially considering that its subject does not reciprocate the affection. Sopespian has been noticably cruel to Toodles. Originally, Toodles slept in Sopespian's bed; now, Sopespian forces him to sleep on the floor (which is cold) and tries to torment him with football reruns.

Thankfully, Sopespian has not yet discovered the Thing that would rid him of Toodles forever (or, at least, for 3.7 days). Observers of the situation contend that Sopespian's dislike may be xenophobic in nature, as Toodles is Swiss and can speak French. However, they feel sure that Toodles' selfless devotion to Sopespian will someday be recognized and rewarded. Predictions of the time required for Sopespian's recognition range from 300 years to a millenia.

Last edited:
of course she can. but when you're the emperor of the universe, you have to set priorities. she probably smelt the cw at the same time. what would you do? *shrugs*

I am truly sorry that it took me this long to get the CW, but since i'm here now anyway, i will fulfill my duty...

TK!

Oh btw: every sane pers.... every duffer knows, of course, that i was never really looking for the CW, since it was mine all along. But by pretending to look for it, i confused you so much that this is about to happen

*pushes everyone off cliff*

This is weird...

What is this? A revival of old duffers? First I'm told that Derny's on for three days in a row, then I noticed Lieke finally attending to her duties of screaming "TK!", and now Oly's dropping in too? *raises eyebrow*

:p

Which experiment was this, then? Were you trying to lure people back? Why, how terribly deceptive of you.

...yeah, it worked. So what? That doesn't make it any less deceptive!

Unfortunately for you, I stole the CW while you weren't looking, and now it's falling off the cliff with me. You now have no choice but to save me.
If only i had spend the last few years on reasoning, i might have been able to think my way out of this. Except that one needs a brain...

*saves Oly*
Oly: Thank you so much, i never thought you woul...
Lieke: *takes CW*
Oly: :eek:
Lieke: *drops Oly again*
Oly: *falls* :mad:

Deceptive is another word for Dufferish, as one should know... *glare*

EDIT: I'm not sure yet if i should be insulted by being referred to as an 'experiment' :p
EDIT2: I'm not sure how to spell reffered...
EDIT3: Okay, so i just spelled it differently the second time *facepalm*
EDIT4: And that was an honest mistake!
EDIT 5: Btw, Oly, i got you a gift! :D

Last edited:
Oh, you all misunderstand the nature of our deviousness. The experiment was to make Lossy (and a few others...) think that we had been gone!

Back