Life is good!

Life is good because today was the last Monday I had to wake up to go to school... ever! (College doesn't count.) :D

Yay! I agree! Life is good because I have a whole family of Narnia fanatics to share with. :)

Life is good because I passed finals with a merit, meaning that a) I don't need to resit and b) I can now enjoy a long summer. :D

Life is good because I get to watch my lovely cousin and her wonderful fiance get married tomorrow! :) :) I'm so happy for them...

And my family is leaving for vacation right after the wedding, so that's good too :D

Have fun, Lila! Life is good because my silly doggie finally got over his trauma (he FREAKED OUT during a bad thunder storm 2 weeks ago!) and was willing to take a long walk today. He and I both enjoyed it. :)

Life is good for unexpected blessings...
I am in Texas cleaning my mother's house; and her cousin came over to go to lunch with me but instead she spontaneously helped me clean and dust the massive 13 ft wide floor-to-ceiling china cabinet, plus 7ft high shelves and other objets d'art in the parlor. She also vacuumed downtairs and mopped the kitchen/spa area (at least twice since it was so dirty)... She was like a white tornado cleaning and organizing everywhere she turned. So that freed me up to get repairs going, so now the bathtub and doorbell work. God is good!

( Hope I can still post something here.. If not so sorry.)
Life is good for unexpected blessings... What Benisse said is true.

Life is good for me right now being here on this forum because so many of you befriended me. I don't feel alone no more. Even though in real life I have no one but God/family. I feel good inside. This forum is helping me become the women I want to be. so thank you all! I was blessed of getting to know each every one of you. :)

Can't also wait to read the books I order too. Of The Chronicles of Narnia!

Wow, Linda, that is so awesome about the unexpected help you received! What a blessing!

Lolly, you are more than welcome here, and we are happy to have you. It's always great to make new friends, and in general we have a really nice group here. :)

Life is good because my husband is bringing me some fajitas for lunch. Yay!

Life is good. It really is. God has and continues to bless me.

Life is good because I got (or I should say God got) my insurance premium lowered $130 for the next six months. You heard me right, I'm giving God the credit. This is not to say if somebody is experiencing a financial difficulty that the hand of God is not present. I'm just rightfully giving thanks to God for something I certainly didn't arrange and that is a huge financial blessing for me. Thanks God!

Life is even better because I got to spend all of last week with my two oldest nieces (the first half of the week) and my nephew (Tuesday-Sunday). What a joy little ones are: 7 and 5 year-old nieces and a 3-year-old nephew. Pure love and joy!

Life is good becuase I was reconciled with God today (Confession/Penance/Reconciliation, a great sacrament in the Catholic Church).

Life is good because I have two job interviews tomorrow.

Life is good because God is love!

Life is good... and is made sweeter by true love.
September marks the 70th anniversary of when Joy Davidman and C.S. Lewis met.

Back