NEW Harry Potter Thread - All Harry Potter Here

How did you like the Deathly Hallows Part One movie?

• Loved it!

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Enjoyable, could have been better

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • It was OK, but not great

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hated it

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Why are you offended, LocoRoco? That's an opinion and it's not insulting anyone. Is this a praise-only thread or are people allowed to express other views? And don't forget, you're the same person that said, "Twilight should die" in the Twilight thread.

I recently re-read all the books (in three days), and I'm so psyched up for the last movie. I know I'm gonna cry though. I mean, heck, I remember reading the first book for the first time when I was seven. It was...so magical. *sigh*

I am so excited for the final movie! Its going to be both exciting and sad. I can't wait to see a lot of scenes. Where the trio breaks into Gringott's, Hermione destroys the Hufflepuff goblet horcrux, Abeforth Dumbledore, where Harry dies, talks to Dumbledore, comes back to life, and kills Voldemort. I am also looking forward to the Hermione and Ron kiss. One more thing I am looking forward to is the Prince's (Snape) Tale.

I am going to a midnight premier!! I'm so excited!!!! My first one, last time I went to a premier on the Navy Base a week early. Sadly, there's not on that Navy Base,(the other one is is having a premier) and I will be out off town. Gonna be totally awesome!!!!!

I am going to be on a mission trip when the movie comes out, so I won't be able to see it at midnight. I'm OK with that, since I'm not really that big of a fan of the movies in the first place. I still think it's exciting that the last one is coming out, though. I'm sure it will be amazing. :)

To be perfectly honest, I am more excited about the fact that I now have the entire series in hardback. :D

I am going to be on a mission trip when the movie comes out, so I won't be able to see it at midnight. I'm OK with that, since I'm not really that big of a fan of the movies in the first place. I still think it's exciting that the last one is coming out, though. I'm sure it will be amazing. :)

To be perfectly honest, I am more excited about the fact that I now have the entire series in hardback. :D

Nice! All of mine are paperback(poor me!)

Nice! All of mine are paperback(poor me!)

I really loved my paperbacks but most of them were falling apart! :( When my sister was younger she thought that it was possible to read in the shower :)rolleyes:)... so some of them got a little... soggy... :p

I really loved my paperbacks but most of them were falling apart! :( When my sister was younger she thought that it was possible to read in the shower :)rolleyes:)... so some of them got a little... soggy... :p

Haha, that really must be annoying. All of mine are falling apart, it's really getting bad. DH cover is about to fall off.

I have all seven in hard back too -- but I have them in paperback to read; it's easier. The hardbacks just sit on a shelf. But ... someone keep stealing my HBP paperback! If it's not one of my step-daughters, it is my niece. Sometimes I get it back, but twice I had to buy a new one ...

I saw there are HP8 movie posters here, in Poland, and "It all ends", sounded like that what Aslan said after the first battle. I noticed that in both series there were two deciding battles- one was a prophecy of coming events, "ahh.. yawn" , and the second one was huge and really destroying all what had to be born: new, peaceful world. But they have a chance to begin new life after the second one, knowing that if even once they'll have to fight, it will be the end. And learning what will be important when it will happen.

Welcome Juzuma! I agree with you, there are many similarities between HP and CON.

I have been traveling and meant to read DH before next Friday, but did you know that the books aren't available on Kindle? I thought everything was on Kindle! I am flying again today, and DH is too heavy to lug on the plane ... oh well. I have read it several times so I guess I will remember it ok.

Back