Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Perfect!!!

And maybe a love triangle between Kieffer, Ben and Ramandu's daughter.

Some more great ideas for (or from) Disney:

1) Instead of the Albatross telling Lucy "courage, dear heart!", Aslan (in Lion form) would appear in the sky and tell the crew "Hakuna Matata, No Worries!"

2) Caspian and Ramandu's Daughter break out into the chorus of "A Whole New World" the evening when they talk.

3) The Duffelpods warmly welcome the crew of the Dawn Treader to their island with a rendition of "Be Our Guest".

4) Disney decides that since more people are familiar with the "Pirates" movie line they decide to title the film "Pirates of the Carribean 4: Voyage of the Dawn Treader". Caspian is played by Johnny Depp, Edmund is played by Orlando Bloom, Lucy is played by Keira Knightly, and Eustace is played by Geoffry Rush.

5. In order to offset production costs, Disney adds in-movie advertising to the film. When they approach the end of the world, and Reepicheep falls in the water, he exclaims "Why this is as refreshing as drinking new Gatorade Sport formula!"

Some more great ideas for (or from) Disney:

1) Instead of the Albatross telling Lucy "courage, dear heart!", Aslan (in Lion form) would appear in the sky and tell the crew "Hakuna Matata, No Worries!"

2) Caspian and Ramandu's Daughter break out into the chorus of "A Whole New World" the evening when they talk.

3) The Duffelpods warmly welcome the crew of the Dawn Treader to their island with a rendition of "Be Our Guest".

4) Disney decides that since more people are familiar with the "Pirates" movie line they decide to title the film "Pirates of the Carribean 4: Voyage of the Dawn Treader". Caspian is played by Johnny Depp, Edmund is played by Orlando Bloom, Lucy is played by Keira Knightly, and Eustace is played by Geoffry Rush.

5. In order to offset production costs, Disney adds in-movie advertising to the film. When they approach the end of the world, and Reepicheep falls in the water, he exclaims "Why this is as refreshing as drinking new Gatorade Sport formula!"

I like number 4... and sadly can actually see it happening!!! :(

Sandra Bullock gets transported to the Dawn Treader and discovers that there is a bomb on board where if the ship goes under a certain speed, it will go off.

MrBob

Sandra Bullock gets transported to the Dawn Treader and discovers that there is a bomb on board where if the ship goes under a certain speed, it will go off.

MrBob

LOL! That's funny Mr. Bob.

And talking about Eustace "ACE" Scrubb.

At Deathwater Island, Eustace “Ace” Scrubb and the gang meet Gordie, Chris, Vern, and Teddy (pictured below) who are already at the pool that turns things into gold (Edited for language):

Eustace Ace: “What! Do you know about this?” <Looking hard at the boys:> “You wasn’t plannin’ on takin’ the pool from us, was you boys?”
Chris: “You get away, man. We found it. We got dibs.”
Eustace Ace: “Aw, we better start runnin’ Caspian, they got dibs!”
Chris: “We earned it, man. You guys came in a boat, we swam all the way. That’s not fair. It’s ours!”
Caspian mimicking Chris:That’s not fair. It’s ours. Well, not anymore!”
Eustace Ace: “Now you guys have two choices. You either leave quietly and we take the pool, or you stay, and we slap you silly, and we take the pool.”
Edmund: “Besides, me and Drinian found it first.”
Teddy: “Yeah, and Vern told us how you found it.” <Mimicking Edmund:> “Oh Drinian! I wish we never boosted that boat! Oh Drinian! I think I just turned my Fruit of the Looms into…”

you get the idea.

sbm10.jpg

MrBob
ROFL! She could protray Ramandu's Daughter, and that will be the exciting ending of the film, how she saves Caspian and crew from the speed-trapped boat. Love it! And very politically correct with the girl saving the day!

come and post your fun ideas here. with the way PC went, nothing should surprise you!

Set it in space and in the future. It would have to be a spaceship instead of a normal ship of course.

Upon leaving Ramandu's island, Caspian pomprtly adds Ramandu's Daughter as a Friend on Facebook and changes his relationship status first from "No longer in a relationship with Susan" to " In a relationship with Ramandu's Daughter".

After they leave Ramandu's Island, they meet our very own Copperfox who, with his extensive knowledge on many, many subjects and eloquent style of writing, talking, and debating, begins to tell the entire crew how the movie makers fooled them, and that all the stuff they've been doing throughout the movie is not even close to what their creator intended as written in the records (AKA: the books). The crew, as it happens with many in this forum, begin to see Copperfox' point of view and realize they've been duped. They mutiny against the writers and producers and begin to play the movie the way the story goes in the book. And everyone lives happily ever after, including the fans and all non-fans who go to the theater and/or cinemas. The producers and writers all quit in disgrace.

While a dragon, Eustace meets a young boy named Eragon.

One one of the islands, they find a plane wreck and find Amelia Earhart and her navigator living as King and Queen.

They defeat the sea serpent only after the CGI technician has a heart attack.

MrBob

They defeat the sea serpent only after the CGI technician has a heart attack.

MrBob

And then they are snowed in at one of the many lands they visit and are forced to eat Sir RObin's Minstrel. And there is much rejoicing...

Upon leaving Ramandu's island, Caspian pomprtly adds Ramandu's Daughter as a Friend on Facebook and changes his relationship status first from "No longer in a relationship with Susan" to " In a relationship with Ramandu's Daughter".

ROFL .. this is way too funny

BarbarianKing said:
After they leave Ramandu's Island, they meet our very own Copperfox who, with his extensive knowledge on many, many subjects and eloquent style of writing, talking, and debating, begins to tell the entire crew how the movie makers fooled them, and that all the stuff they've been doing throughout the movie is not even close to what their creator intended as written in the records (AKA: the books). The crew, as it happens with many in this forum, begin to see Copperfox' point of view and realize they've been duped. They mutiny against the writers and producers and begin to play the movie the way the story goes in the book. And everyone lives happily ever after, including the fans and all non-fans who go to the theater and/or cinemas. The producers and writers all quit in disgrace.

Well said Barbarian King!! Maybe we should start a fundraiser for the writers so that they can fly out and meet Copperfox and learn how to properly adapt a classic novel for film! :)

ROFL--and I don't use that expression lightly!

Barbarian King, Knight of Narnia, thank you!!

Will anyone think less of me if I admit to having watched many Mel Brooks films? B-K's suggestion irresistibly reminded me of "Blazing Saddles," when the action spilled out of the movie set. Would I get to ride a horse to chase the bad guys down an urban street? Then I could find where they've been keeping Douglas Gresham tied up and gagged, set him free, and submit my ideas to him without the revisionist villains interfering.

ROFL--and I don't use that expression lightly!

Barbarian King, Knight of Narnia, thank you!!

Will anyone think less of me if I admit to having watched many Mel Brooks films? B-K's suggestion irresistibly reminded me of "Blazing Saddles," when the action spilled out of the movie set. Would I get to ride a horse to chase the bad guys down an urban street? Then I could find where they've been keeping Douglas Gresham tied up and gagged, set him free, and submit my ideas to him without the revisionist villains interfering.

Mel Brooks is awesome. I bet they had him tied up and gagged right next to Doug.

The entire film turns out to be the deji vu memory inside a piggy bank from Argentina. Needs no further explanation.

This is too funny!

I wasn't thinking of this at the time I brought up Mel Brooks, but something about his films is actually relevant to the problem with the Caspian movie. As you know, the biggest violation committed there was the inexcusable (and MORE inexcusable for being SO completely unnecessary) dragging down and belittling of Peter's heroic personality from the book. Well, even though Mr. Brooks mocks all sorts of things, he never mocks EVERYTHING; he always allows something in a story to remain positive and likeable. In "Blazing Saddles," for instance, the friendship between Bart and Waco was a convincing friendship, with loyalty and cameraderie.

Say, I just noticed, this is Post #5555 for me!--if it matters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back