What Web Browser do you use?

What Browser do you use on NarniaFans.com?

• Internet Explorer 6

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Internet Explorer 7

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Internet Explorer 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet Explorer 9

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Haha. I just voted IE6, and I pushed F1 and realised I have IE8! Oh well, it wasn't listed there anyways. But if I could, I would switch to firefox in a heartbeat, I like it much better.

I used IE until it broke down, after it tried to update itself to the next version. A friend had the Mozilla installer, so I have used that ever since.

Although, I once read an article saying that, unless you like all Firefox's plugins, Chrome is the best.

Personally, I couldn't be bothered switching.

I mostly use Firefox but sometimes I use Internet Explorer especially if I want to go onto my Webkinz account because Firefox cuts off the bottom of the page so I can't see it.

I use IE7 most of the time at home, but on occasion I'll be using Firefox or Safari if I'm working on some coding at the same time. At school I'm stuck using IE5 or 6 if I'm in the Library, but I get to use IE7 or 8 when I'm in the web design room.

Chrome is Excellent! I got it because firefox is really slow on my computer, and one of the computer guys at my uni told me to get chrome because it's faster. And it's a LOT faster. I also like the tabs at the top, it looks pretty cool. :D

I really like both Firefox and chrome. But also Firefox is sometimes really slow on my computer... But on Chrome, you can't have links up on the toolbar (as far as I know) like in Firefox. So I switch back between them.

I used IE until it broke down, after it tried to update itself to the next version. A friend had the Mozilla installer, so I have used that ever since.

Although, I once read an article saying that, unless you like all Firefox's plugins, Chrome is the best.

Personally, I couldn't be bothered switching.

I use Chrome but Firefox is my backup.

Back