Celebrity Birthdays Thread

Aravis Kenobi

Okay, I saw 2 threads for celeb birthdays, and thought of something we could do that Arwen-Undomiel Forums have. A celebrity birthday thread. I'm going to ask the mods if they will "sticky' this thread (i.e. have it pinned to the first page), and every future celebrity birthday wish will go here. This will prevent a bunch of threads from cluttering up the forum (guys, not trying to down you here or anything, but those kinds of threads REALLY pile up and can add to the bulk of things. ;) )

So, I'm going off to input my official request to the moderators.

I think this is a fantastic idea, Obi. I was thinking about that myself and wondering the best way to deal with it.

I think it a good idea, too. Let me ask around the Mod Lounge, but I don't think there'll be any problem with that. A very effective way of handling the matter, rather than having threads all over the place. After all, we have a birthday thread for members.

I never understood this obsession with celebrity birthdays. I don't even remember my own siblings'.:confused:

I never understood this obsession with celebrity birthdays. I don't even remember my own siblings'.:confused:

Well back when I was a fangirl *obsessed with Orlando Bloom and Ewan McGregor that is*, I used to know the exact day of their birthday and ALWAYS remembered it. Not sure why...but this thread is something I saw on another forum, and I kind of like having a place to wish actors' happy birthday. You never know who reads them. ;)

I want to wish a very Happy 19th Birthday to Miley Cyrus. Let's celebrate a beautiful and talented woman, and all of her acheivements. I remember first seeing her in Big Fish, and I didn't know who she was back then. I then heard about a new show that was going to air on Disney called Hannah Montana. I watched the first episode, and I thought she was cute, and it was funny, and I immediately got hooked. She now has several albums as herself and Hannah, and they are all fantastic music! I also like all of her movies that she has made to date. So again I am wishing a happy birthday to the beauty from Franklin,Tenn.

Annnnd a happy (would be) 103rd birthday to C.S. Lewis himself, who was born on this date in 1898! The beginning of a troubled, turbulent, but ultimately blessed life that continues to bless us all. Further up and further in, Jack!

GAH!!! I forgot, yesterday was Eddie Spears' birthday!!!! :eek: How on earth could I forget his birthday?! Eddie turned 29 yesterday! Belated happy birthday! :D And for the record, I don't care for his new short hair...probably 'cause I'm so used to seeing him with really long hair. Though I have to admit, he spiked it for the Hell on Wheels premiere, and he looked pretty hot. ;) haha.

Last edited:
Joe Lando and Michael Dorn were born today! Joe Lando is most famous for playing Byron Sully on the tv series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. Michael Dorn is well known to Trekkies, as he played the Klingon Worf for years on The Next Generation and in the 4 Next Gen. films! Happy birthday to both of them! :D

Ooh, and it's Margaret Hamilton's birthday as well. Don't know who she is?? Well, she played the Witch (not Glenda) in The Wizard of Oz (1939)!

Joe Lando and Michael Dorn were born today! Joe Lando is most famous for playing Byron Sully on the tv series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. Michael Dorn is well known to Trekkies, as he played the Klingon Worf for years on The Next Generation and in the 4 Next Gen. films! Happy birthday to both of them! :D

Ooh, and it's Margaret Hamilton's birthday as well. Don't know who she is?? Well, she played the Witch (not Glenda) in The Wizard of Oz (1939)!

Wow that's cool that its her birthday today. Yeah she played the Wicked Witch of the West.

I knew who she played, I just blanked on her full name! ;)

Fionnula Flannagan's birthday is today; she guest-starred as Heart on Dr. Quinn, and she was the voice of Mrs. Dilber in A Christmas Carol (2009). She also guest starred in Star Trek, but I don't know as who or in what series.

I was so busy yesterday that I forgot it was Emily Dickinsons birthday. I want to wish her a belated birthday. She lives on forever in us lovers of literature, and through her works.

Back