My 15,000th post!

inkspot

Beloved Disciple
Royal Guard
Emeritus
I know it won't look like it by the next time I post, but this is my 15,000th post! I have had a lot to say in 8 years here!

It has been so lovely to watch some little Narnia Fans grow up here, and discover some friends my own age (or older? there are one or two!) who share my love for CSL, God and all things Narnia, and to meet young people who have introduced me to great stuff like Dr. Who and even Harry Potter! (I used to have the typical evangelical view of "magick" before the young people here encouraged me to read the books for myself!)

We have a great community here, and although too many people leave us too soon, the new folks who turn up help keep the place lively, and I am so happy to have found Narnia Fans and TDL. This is the first forum I ever joined, and the only one where I've stayed active and made such great friends.

Love you my darlings! Thanks for your friendship, insights and prayers!

I guess that is something to brag about. I joined the site about the same time as you and I have only about 1050 posts.:)

Congratulations, Inkspot. Admittedly, I joined this wonderful website much later than yourself, so at a mere 618 posts, I have a long way to go to catch you up! However, like you, I have met some wonderful people, with many common interests, and learned some very interesting facts on a diverse range of subjects.

Congrats, Jax :) Although I haven't been active on here in a very long time, this was the only forum I've ever been active on and made friends as well. Thanks for helping to make this such a great forum! :)

Congrats, Jax :) Although I haven't been active on here in a very long time, this was the only forum I've ever been active on and made friends as well. Thanks for helping to make this such a great forum! :)
Thank you Tim! You are one of the luminaries because you are so smart and so kind. We miss you and Lucy but I know you have lots of living to do at the moment. Blessings.

Back