Most Random Member

Who is the Most Random Member (besides BC)

• Dernhelm

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Smog

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Waterhogboy

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • GrayCloak

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • TrueCrusader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead Rain

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Holyboy666

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
This list has been made with the help of BC

Who do you think is the most random member on the site (besides BC)?

You will notice that BC isn't on the list. This is because we all know she would win this poll. So to make it fair, we have not included her.

So, who is the most random member?

Explain exactly what you mean by random. Like we "randomly" see them online. Or the person enters the most "random" posts. There could be a variety of different people depending on how you are using random. :)

[Size=-3]Psssst. Might help if you included the list. Just thought you'd like to know that.[/Size]

I voted for HB...definately the most random, at least at the moment. (besides BC, of course!) I'm certainly not random...at least...I...well...um...um...

You have spent many pages talking, if you could call it that, with BC :D You have also tried to kill Fred many times! :mad:

Also, I voted for DR. though not around much anymore, this member in his/her prime would be as random as BC. I miss this member...

Last edited:
Well...um...uh...So have you! So there! And besides, you were the one who said your "talking" with BC was longer!

I AM NOT RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I hope)

You are a bit random sometimes, Dernhelm. I'm just glad I didn't end up on the list...but why in the world do you have GreyCloak up there?!?

- Lu

lsipher said:
You are a bit random sometimes, Dernhelm. I'm just glad I didn't end up on the list...but why in the world do you have GreyCloak up there?!?

That was BC's doing. I didn't have any part in that. Plus, one more option won't hurt ;)

Sorry, but I had to go with HB. I mean, shiny trash cans? banana men? You're kinda getting freaky actually in the Corupt a Wish thingy. I'm suprised you didn't put Dragon on the list.

What the....why am I on the list??? Am I really that random?

And DR wasn't THAT random....*sighs* I miss her....:(

Well I voted HB for obvious reasons...though to be fair Black is the queen of the random post. It's thanks to her we have the "Cheeze Wiz" thread - plus before she joined the site there was no need for the 'land of duffers'.

Back