Random Thread 2 (please do not delete)

Who is more dashing?

• Total voters
You know B1-66ER that website has changed my life. I mean now I know that I'm a special person and that I can do anything I want as long as I know that I'm Special. :blink:

Random observation:

Black Cloak....
:huh: ....You cannot possibly be on the west coast because it is only 10:00 pm where I am. Are you on central time?

I really don't like significant digits. I understand why they need to be there, and why any scientific measurement needs them, but honestly... how can chemistry teachers bear to teach this stuff?

Originally posted by black cloak@Sep 28 2004, 11:52 PM
oh i have a nother random thought
why did dragon change his Avatar???????
I do that a lot. I liked my previous one; I was just ready for a change. I'm the type of guy who likes to rearrange rooms a lot. Guess that's what comes from living in the same house for virtually all my life. I take changes when I can get them. lol

I'm going to have to take Dragon's side this time. I LOVE change and different things.

I also rearange my room alot.

I love doing it because it feels like you have a new room! lol

we are putting new carpet in our house right now. when my room is next, i'm going to do a whole lot of changing. :lol:

Here's a random thought:

If buttered bread always lands butter side down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you spread butter on the back of a cat? Would it just spin in the air?

Back