Would you rather

I guess the songs. But you're making me grumpy.

Would you rather live in a war zone during World War I, or during the Black Death?

I don't know the latter, and I don't know the former very well, either. Can I just stay me? I will do that, thank you.

WYR play the hero or the villain in a story?

The villain. As long as we're just playing.

Would you rather have it be always winter and never Christmas, or always Christmas with a requirement that you never eat anything but fruitcake?

That's such a hard choice to make. I love pizza but obviously I don't want to eat it for the rest of my life...but if I were to make a choice I would rather never be able to pizza again because there are so many selections of food to be able to survive without wanting pizza! :D

Would you rather leave your unemployed son homeless or pay for his drug habits and illegal activities?

Leave him homeless.

Would you rather read only philosophy books, or read only children's picture books?

Children's pictures books - create your own story every time!

Would you rather have the super power to communicate to tiger sharks or have your favorite restaurant name a salad after You?

Thanks, I'd pick the Salad -- I think I would have more opportunities to enjoy it as opposed to going to habitats to talk to tiger sharks (I don't like getting into wetsuits).

Would you rather go to a performance or go to a sports event?

That depends on if I get to choose the artist performing and the teams playing. So if Taylor Swift is performing I’d choose the performance. If the Houston Astros are playing, I’d choose the sporting event.

Would you rather get stuck in a video game with three lives or get stuck in the battle of Helms Deep on a loop indefinitely.

I'm a horse person so Rohan all the way.

Would you rather be able to time travel to any point in history but lose a year of your life every time you do or be able to time travel once and live the rest of your life in whatever year you choose?

The latter, definitely.

Would you rather travel with the Doctor and the most annoying person you know, who will cause you to grit your teeth every moment of the trip, or stay home?

*sigh* Build a space shuttle....

Would you rather accidentally break one of your mother's most prized possessions, or one of your own?

Back