The Duffer FAQ

Well, I said that a month ago! :rolleyes: I don't have time to go back and edit all my posts so they will be current. :p

I'm going to Sticky this thread. I wrote this before I was a mod, and I still stand by it today.

holyboy666 said:
I'm going to Sticky this thread. I wrote this before I was a mod, and I still stand by it today.
And we still let you become a Mod? What were we thinking? Actually cancel that. We probably weren't. I've noticed we tend to avoid doing that too often.

Hey I was wondering. I would like the truth. Do you guys consider me a true real semi duffer? Or am I just getting there, not at all, or I should leave the Duffers cause I give it a bad name?

Chakal says you just do what you can. Keep a good reputation (no bad posts). Be nice (don't start fights). Dont Spam (view Spam Sticky for Spam rules). DON'T ASK SPECTER TO BE A MOD!!! Thats breaking the rules, thats one step to NOT becoming a mod. Thats how ya do it.

TheMachinist said:
Erm, I see Black coat won the award for best duffer. When are we doing awards again?

EXTREAMLY soon (for sure next week or the week after) I just have to work out a surprise with Paul first!

holyboy666 said:
And we still let you become a Mod? What were we thinking? Actually cancel that. We probably weren't. I've noticed we tend to avoid doing that too often.

:D

And now HB is all serious and having a life. It's sad . . .

:mad: You . . . you . . . *splutters*

I'll have you know that I'm always serious! About the life, well, you're right. But still. *mutters*

Back