What are you reading II

Thanks......I'll see about that! I love those types of books! My friend just read Twilight, she loved it! It sounds awesome!

-_- evilllllll... TT___TT my dad won't let me read Twilight >.< cuz he's a stupid cukdgftsfgsjetrjyfj sorry i have problems with my dad...for reasons you don't know and most likely never will know...

I'm reading Inkheart. It's pretty good so far. But I'd much rather be reading Twilight.

There are many parents who, whether Christian or not, do not like their kids reading stories of a horror venue whether it be about vampires, werewolves, or mad mass murderers or something equally evil.

However, if you like horror type books, you might try books by Frank Peretti. Some of his books rival Stephen King, especially "The Oath" and "House" which are scary but have good spiritual meaning behind them as well. His stuff is really good. My mother is a big fan of Stephen King, John Saul, and other horror novelists. She, unfortunately is not a Christian, but I send her Peretti's books as gifts and she does love them. See if you can read them as they are by a Christian pastor and author.

-_- evilllllll... TT___TT my dad won't let me read Twilight >.< cuz he's a stupid cukdgftsfgsjetrjyfj sorry i have problems with my dad...for reasons you don't know and most likely never will know...

I'm reading Inkheart. It's pretty good so far. But I'd much rather be reading Twilight.

That's too bad...Twilight is more about unconditional love, rather than vampires...Well, it was to me anyway. I just finished Twilight and New Moon...both were absolutely amazing.

Batman : featuring Two-Face and the Riddler

I'm in a comic mood right now. I love the Batman comics, though I've never seen the movies.

Does anyone else reads comics? Or is this a novel-only thread?

Half Blood Prince.. XD
Artemis Fowl.. First one, I think.
All sorts of books about Spain and Portugal
Some book about drawing cartoons. ^^

Back