• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jake was in Jingle all the Way, right?

Yeah. I saw part of that movie; so dumb!

I found this pic of Jake last night:

489px-Jake_Lloyd.jpg

:eek: !

blech.

lol.

The Clone Wars had their season finale 2 weeks ago, so now I'm stuck on Friday nights with nothing to watch. At least they had a good finale; The Blue Shadow Virus was cool. I honestly thought Ahsoka was going to die, but then I thought: it's too soon for her to die! They wouldn't kill her off so early. ANd they didn't; but I figure that the time is coming when they will....probably whenever they decide this series is over. Which I don't look forward to.

EDIT: I take the season finale thing back. Obviously it wasn't, but this new 3 parter is what's confusing me; I hate how Cartoon Network advertises it; so I'm not sure if this new 3 part event is the season finale or not...but yay anyway! I had something to watch tonight!

Last edited:
I really should watch the whole saga again. Looking back at the first episode I still like RotS the most. But not as much as I used to. Yeah, Anakin is still very cute but the portrayal by Hayden was so unnatural. Like he was made of wood.
I plan to watch TPM today if I won't forget

Last edited:
Yeah, so, the first season of the Clone Wars is over until the fall. :( I've watched all the episodes and some were better than others (I really liked the Obi-Wan ones, but...I think one of my favorite Obi episodes was when he and Anakin faced off against Asajj. So cool!) and I'm still wanting to see the movie. They didn't even give any sneak peek(s) for season 2, so I'm really wondering what's going to happen. I like how whoever is writing these scripts is doing stories on little known characters, like Asajj, Kit Fisto, and other Jedi. It's pretty cool, and I think some of the episodes are better than the prequel films. :p

I'm a big SW fan :D! I have the original episodes along with the ones including: phantom menace, clone wars, and revenge of the sith. I watch them whenever I can get the chance.

I'm a big SW fan :D! I have the original episodes along with the ones including: phantom menace, clone wars, and revenge of the sith. I watch them whenever I can get the chance.
Very cool!

I watched ... Episode 5, Empire Strikes Back and Episode 6, Return of the Jedi, I think, when they were on broadcast TV while we were out of the country. It's cool because -- Yoda -- and then at the end when Anakin redeems himself for love of his son and daughter. It makes me feel a little better about how quickly he went to the Dark Side when he was young! I think they really bungled that in Episode 3 ... he looked weak and stupid instead of like the greatest Jedi ever.

Well, I wouldn't say Anakin turned in ROTS, even in TPM, and mostly in TAOTC did you see Anakin had temper and fear issues... with other things. Who's to say the Jedi were perfect too? It's true, 'most likely' had Anakin been brought to the Temple as a baby or a youngling, (that's how the movie/books seem to say Jedi younglings are raised) Maybe he would have never turned. Of course, who knows, even if that's so, if he had met Padme and loved her...?

I think in some ways maybe Luke should have been the Chosen One, I know Anakin is, but if you think on it, Luke, was the last Jedi, once Yoda (and Obi-Wan (old Ben)) died. He helped bring his father back to the light said of the Force. Okay, true, Luke probbly wouldn't have been able to defeat the Emporer, but Anakiin did.

As anyone wondered, (don't know if anyone said so yet) that maybe, just maybe, Anakin being the Chosen One by 'bringing balance to the Force' in ROTS, there was no Jedi left, there were only two, Obi-Wan and Yoda, and Sith, Vadar and the Emporer? And of course two children for the hope of the future, Luke and Liea.

What good is "balance" to the force if it just means there are 2 really EVIL guys and 2 really GOOD guys? How can anyone progress down the path toward goodness as long as the forces are held in check that way? That's the problem with the whole Force philosophy: it demands that there must be really evil people in order to "balance" the really good people. That would be like saying, in this world, we must have Hitler and Pol Pot to balance out all the good of Abraham Lincoln and Mother Teresa. That's nonsense. We could really get something done on the road to goodness if we had no Hitlers and no Pol Pots...

My talk about the Force was mostly on Star Wars only. And of course we all know the Anakin turns back to good in the end, or the Light side of the Force anyway.

But if you mean mostly between good and evil, between everyone, or ourselves, I think that's a battle everyone fights daily to either go good or bad, and until either one dies, or Jesus comes back and is King, Satan has some power on this world does he not? Or at the very least whatever power God let's him have.

As for the people you mentioned I don't know everyone in the best of detail, but I think I can understand what you mean, but I did try to explain above, and again, it was on Star Wars, not so much on good and evil or good people or evil people.

Ah, no, I wasn't responding to what you said in particular, just to that whole idea of there has to be balance between good and evil. What we really need is to eradicate evil, rather than try to balance it out with good.

Well, I wouldn't say Anakin turned in ROTS, even in TPM, and mostly in TAOTC did you see Anakin had temper and fear issues... with other things. Who's to say the Jedi were perfect too? It's true, 'most likely' had Anakin been brought to the Temple as a baby or a youngling, (that's how the movie/books seem to say Jedi younglings are raised) Maybe he would have never turned. Of course, who knows, even if that's so, if he had met Padme and loved her...?

I think in some ways maybe Luke should have been the Chosen One, I know Anakin is, but if you think on it, Luke, was the last Jedi, once Yoda (and Obi-Wan (old Ben)) died. He helped bring his father back to the light said of the Force. Okay, true, Luke probbly wouldn't have been able to defeat the Emporer, but Anakiin did.

As anyone wondered, (don't know if anyone said so yet) that maybe, just maybe, Anakin being the Chosen One by 'bringing balance to the Force' in ROTS, there was no Jedi left, there were only two, Obi-Wan and Yoda, and Sith, Vadar and the Emporer? And of course two children for the hope of the future, Luke and Liea.

I think that's why a lot of people assumed that Luke was indeed the Chosen One when Anakin had failed to "bring balance." However, in Star Wars terms (and don't think I really believe this!), what if Anakin was destined to fall anyway? Obviously, as Qui-Gon put it in Ep. 1, their meeting wasn't a coincidence because technically, there are no accidents.

And if he was meant to fall in love with Padme, etc... he would have done it anyway even if he'd been a good Jedi.

I just think that the whole love story and all of Anakin's turning in ROTS was not done right. (What do you expect from someone who hadn't directed a movie in nearly 30 years?) If anything, Lucas could have stretched the films out into 2 or 3 more besides just the 3 prequels. I think that another film or 2 would have provided more surface area for the story to grow, the characters to interact, and for us to see more of the Clone Wars *btw, the 2nd film in the prequel trilogy is Attack of the Clones. ;) * If there was possibly a film in-between Episodes I and II, and another in-between II and III, Padme and An akin could have fallen in love more slowly and realistically.

AK said:
I just think that the whole love story and all of Anakin's turning in ROTS was not done right. (What do you expect from someone who hadn't directed a movie in nearly 30 years?) If anything, Lucas could have stretched the films out into 2 or 3 more besides just the 3 prequels. I think that another film or 2 would have provided more surface area for the story to grow, the characters to interact, and for us to see more of the Clone Wars ...Padme and An akin could have fallen in love more slowly and realistically.
Right, and the process of Anakin's turning to the Dark Side would have been fleshed out better. As it stands now in the films it looks like he just had some disturbing dreams that Padme was dying, so he immediately turned the Dark Side ... I think they could have found a better way to make his treachery more understandable/realistic.

I also think that Anakin's apprentice in the Clone Wars tv series, Ahsoka Tano, will provide more insight into his turning. I think she'll die sometime in the future of the series, which will probably bring about the end of the series.

Back