NARNIA DAY CONTEST #2: Artistic License

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkling

Hopeful Romantic
Knight of the Noble Order
In honor of Narnia Day, which is coming up on March 21st, we are instituting a couple of contests for your enjoyment. They will end on Narnia Day, so we can judge and assign winners.

THERE ARE TWO CATEGORIES FOR YOU ARTISTS/GRAPHICS MAKERS; submit your entries here.

1. Original drawings of your favorite Narnian character.

2. Narnia Day/Narnian related graphics (signature/avatar sets can count as one).

One entry per category per member, please.

Please post your own work only, of course. ;)

If you can do it, we'd love it. We understand it's short notice and people have things going on...but this is going to be fun! And....there's a prize. Granted, the winner would have to send me his or her snail mail address so they could actually get the prize...but there is an actual prize for each of the Narnia Day contests.

ooh, I'm not doing it for the prize, just so we have graphics for the Narnia Day !! but I won't refuse :D

I will join, I haven't made enough Narnia graphics recently

Here was my shot at it:

2regth5.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2regth5.jpg

I started on a pencil portrait of the four children about half a year ago, but it's still not finished. :( And Lucy's looking a bit strange (I think I tortillioned her a little too much).

As for a graphic... eh. I just don't know if I'll get to it. I'll try though.

It would be fun to take an old 1960s album cover, put a "THE PEVENSIES" art on the bass drum, photoshop the LWW actors' faces on the four bodies and make a CD cover for "ROCKIN' THE CASTLE: LIVE AT CAIR PARAVEL!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back