NARNIA DAY CONTEST #2: Artistic License

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Gondorgirl, it looks like there was a second picture there that you wanted to have come through, but now that I see it, it seems to be the same as the picture above it. I wasn't sure if you wanted both to come through or if you wanted to edit that out?

Sorry about that, I always post the image and the link in case the image doesn't load up correctly

It would be fun to take an old 1960s album cover, put a "THE PEVENSIES" art on the bass drum, photoshop the LWW actors' faces on the four bodies and make a CD cover for "ROCKIN' THE CASTLE: LIVE AT CAIR PARAVEL!" :D

That would be so hilarious :p If only I had any art talent...

ok, I have to move !!! I haven't started yet !! :eek: I'm so overbooked :p ok, I'll send mine tomorrow (it's the last date right?)

picture.php
picture.php
These are my entries, hope they're ok.:)

Reepicheep

here is a minimalist drawing of Reep, my first favorite Narnian

Attachments

• reepbenisse tiny.jpg
    reepbenisse tiny.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 182
Deadline

Just a reminder; I will lock this thread at 12:00 PM PST tomorrow, March 21st, so please have your entries in by then if you'd like them to be considered.

Grazie!

Can someone tell me how to use a scanner. I've got one but I don't know how to use it and it's my entry for this competition.

ok, it's really easy, you put the picture in your scanner, like when you do a copy, and you go in "My Computer", normally, ou see the scanner, and you click on it with the right button and then you click "with the left one) on "get a picture fron the scanner or something", that's how I do for mine :)

Wow! I am beyond impressed at all the wonderful and amazing entries! I look forward to more contests! Even if you didn't win this time, please do try again for the next contests! I can tell a lot of time and effort went into it all! Well done! I didn't judge and I won't tell who did. But, I was away today with other pressing engagements and couldn't take on that task. I don't envy the difficulty the judges had in choosing since there were so many great entries! :confused:

So, the winner of the drawing contest is: Benisse :)

And the winner of the graphic contest is: Powl :)

Great job on those!

Please do come in and join the next contests on Narniafans! Benisse I should have your address from LionCon already and I've received Petraverd's from the other contest, but Powl, if you could send me your snail mail address, I will attempt to get your prize in the mail soon. Great job!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back