TDL Contest #1 - Fan art, LWW Cover.

Which art submission do you like best? (Feel free to add comments in the thread)

• Lucy but Taller, post #16 (page 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nessa, post #28 (page 3)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jill_Poll_Wannabe, post #48 (page 5)

• Benisse, post #51 (page 6)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • BarbarianKing, post #59 (page 6)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • NarniaGirl12, post #62 (page 7)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • ndfan1993, post #77 (page 8)

• Powl, post #83 (page 9)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • ~DayDreamer~, post 84, (page 9)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dimesions: 2548 x 3504...

That's not gunna work!

lol... I'll try sending an attachment to myself. Hmmm. That my work.

Edit: OMG I THINK I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
profile.php

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1477626267&ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=30135109&id=1477626267

Edit AGAIN: Never mind. It doesn't work.

Last edited:
Dimesions: 2548 x 3504...

That's not gunna work!

That is huge! Too big for an attachment. The picture is probably lots of MB (megabites) and that takes a long time. You will have to resize your picture to a manageable size. Even if you reduce it by 50% that's still 1274 by 1752 which is still too big. You might need to make it no more than 800 by 900 or something like that.

By the way, my entry is ready, but I won't post it until Vicky get's hers on.

That is huge! Too big for an attachment. The picture is probably lots of MB (megabites) and that takes a long time. You will have to resize your picture to a manageable size. Even if you reduce it by 50% that's still 1274 by 1752 which is still too big. You might need to make it no more than 800 by 900 or something like that.

By the way, my entry is ready, but I won't post it until Vicky get's hers on.

"By the way, my entry is ready, but I won't post it until Vicky get's hers on" That might take a while!
I'm going to re-draw it horizontal and smaller.
I'll start tomorrow. (I'm going to guides in 10 mins) lol
Atually might aswell start now. :D

"By the way, my entry is ready, but I won't post it until Vicky get's hers on" That might take a while!
I'm going to re-draw it horizontal and smaller.
I'll start tomorrow. (I'm going to guides in 10 mins) lol
Atually might aswell start now. :D
Why start again? couldn't you resize the first one?

I will have to postpone posting my entry. I am making some changes to it before I post it. I will try to have it done this weekend.

straightforward title

Hi,
Here is my cover idea. I tried to make the wand look like an icicle.
blessings,
Benisse

Attachments

• LionWitchWardrobe Cover.jpg
    LionWitchWardrobe Cover.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 126
I am doing mine like that too, different images combined into one. I am changing one of the images because I want something different so that's why I had to postpone my entry. I haven't started with the drawing I want to change to but I'll do it this weekend.

Ok, I'm posting what I have since this is taking too much time away from other things.

Remember, I have no training whatsoever in the arts or drawing, and I have always said that I have the creative talent of steamed broccoli, but I am older than all of you so I have some life experience.

When I was your age, my drawings were not even as close to good as what you girls submitted here. Stick figures mostly.

Right now, this is the best I can do:

LWWCoverFinalWithTextcopyReduced.jpg

It is a composite of 5 different drawings. Here is the drawing of the Pevensies:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/michaeldel/TDL and Others/NPevensies.jpg

Great job!

Great job BK! I really like the composition of your cover and movement that takes us from the White Witch to Aslan, with the lampost in the center. Beautiful sky too!

Back