Contest #2- Prince Caspian Book Cover Contest

All right here's my entry, I was going to draw a border but I got frustrated :rolleyes: ;)

Contestentry001.jpg

(the link)
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/Tonks_13/Random Fun Pictures/Contestentry001.jpg

I love your Tufflehunter! I wish I could draw amimals. I also like your Pattertwig and Reepicheep (sp)

Last edited:
Dayhawk what beautiful colors and blending. I love the Aslan semi-hidden in the upper left.

Wow Gondorgirl, I really like the mood created by the negative space from the tree and Caspian in your entry!

And Nessa I love the design of your cover -- it looks like a beautiful rich pattern that makes me want to read the story (nice use of the chess piece too!)

Last edited:
Dayhawk what beautiful colors and blending. I love the Aslan semi-hidden in the upper left.

Wow Gondorgirl, I really like the mood created by the negative space from the tree and Caspian in your entry!

And Nessa I love the design of your cover -- it looks like a beautiful rich pattern that makes me want to read the story (nice use of the chess piece too!)

Awww, thank you Benisse :)

^Ditto what she said Benisse, thanks for the compliments :eek: :D

Eep, this is mine. ...It's based on the Pauline Baynes illustration of *LOL* the Dancing Lawn, and on my imagination of Aslan's how and all...

Thank you for choosing one of my very favorite scenes to capture on your cover, ndfan!

Hey guys, the contest ends next Tuesday...so if you're going to get your submissions in, do so ASAP!!! Come on yall...go for it! I know we have an amazing and creative group! I know yall are talented! For fun...it's awesome to see all of your hard work! I love it!

Send in your submissions soon! We've got some great ones...send in more!

simple cutout

Christian Rocker
I love how intense your Prince Caspian is with the sword pointing straight out at us! Nice composition :)

Well here is my entry...

Attachments

• Prince Caspian.jpg
    Prince Caspian.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
hey I wanted to know if you considered the time change, because I wanna post my submission tomorrow, but I don't know at what time exactly, since we all live in different countries...

POWL! I haven't seen you for quite a while. I missed seen you around here!!!

Anyway, here is my entry. I didn't have much time to work on it so it's just a rough sketch.

PrinceCaspianCovercopy.jpg

Back