Upcoming contests and call for designers

Benisse

Perelandrian
Staff member
Royal Guard
Coming soon...
I like fun and games, so I hope to get some bimonthly contests going soon, as well as a
C.S. Lewis art+quote 2011 calendar project
to be announced in October.

I’ll be announcing details about a new TDL poetry contest before the end of this month that will run through September, so watch here for details :D

Call for prize designers
In the meantime I was wondering if I could recruit some of you talented artists to design some Narnian-themed avvies that we could award as prizes for the upcoming contests. Hopefully I can get enough volunteer prize designers so that you would not be called on more than once every 4-6 months to do a design. Judging from the creative avatars among us, I know there is a ton of talent out there! Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in being in the prize design rotation and I will give you more details by PM.

I would be willing to try to do some avatars for the prizes. I think I could manage, although they might not be as fancy as what some other people could do.

Only just found this thread, I certainly will make prizes whenever you need me ;)

Thank you, thank you for all those stepping up to help with prize designs! I think I have contacted most of you by PM by now with the specs, so when your top-secret avvies are done, please PM me back and I will give you the email to send the jpg files to.

This forum family has such a wealth of creativity!

Back