Celebrity Birthdays Thread

I would like to wish a Happy 18th Birthday to the lovely and talented Dakota Fanning. She is such a terrific actress, down to earth and seems like a wise soul. Here's to you Dakota and I am hoping you have a fantastic birthday!

Attachments

• normal_tslob-8500.jpg
    normal_tslob-8500.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 155
Majel Barrett Roddenberry, the late wife of the late Gene Roddenberry (creator 'Star Trek'), the woman who gave the computer its unique voice and personality throughout each Trek film and series, as well as guest starring in several TOS episodes/films as Nurse Christine Chapel, was born on this day in 1932. She passed away in December 2008, just months before "Star Trek" (2009) was released in theaters. Without her, we wouldn't have the Trek Computer as we know it!

I want to wish a Happy Birthday to Theodor Seuss Geisel aka Dr. Seuss. He has been one of my favorite authors since childhood. If he were alive today he would've been a hundred and eight.

I want to wish a Happy Birthday to Theodor Seuss Geisel aka Dr. Seuss. He has been one of my favorite authors since childhood. If he were alive today he would've been a hundred and eight.

Yup, he was born exactly eighty-nine years before I was. :) And he was a GREAT author!

Jerry Lewis has his birthday today! Lewis is probably best known as the other half of the comedy team Martin/Lewis, of which Dean Martin was the other part. In my opinion, that's when Lewis was the funniest; when he was working off of Martin's charm and good looks.

Also, a lesser known actor, Alan Tudyk was born. He is only known to me because of his role in the TNT miniseries Into the West (2005) as Nathan Wheeler in the episode "Wheel to the Stars".

The lovely Lily Collins turned 23 yesterday. I meant to post, but completely forgot. She's the daughter of Phil Collins and recently starred in Mirror Mirror with Julia Roberts. She's also going to be in the film adaptation of City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.

Happy 36th birthday to Chester Bennington of Linkin Park!

I would have edited my last post and added this, but I feel like Chester deserves his own post since I've been a hardcore Linkin Park fan for seven years. :p

The lovely Lily Collins turned 23 yesterday. I meant to post, but completely forgot. She's the daughter of Phil Collins and recently starred in Mirror Mirror with Julia Roberts. She's also going to be in the film adaptation of City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.

I was just about to look up her birthday. Yes she is lovely and did such a wonderful job as Snow White. She is very talented too! I'm glad that you gave Lily her own post too!:)

It's April 14th in Scotland now, which is all that matters since April 14th is the 51st Birthday of Scottish actor Robert Carlyle!
tumblr_m2e6iwRavG1qigjq9.gif

Happy 22nd birthday to the lovely and talented Emma Watson. We watch her grow both as an actress and indivdual throughout the years. Hear's to you, Emma. I hope that you have a good one!

Attachments

• Emma+Watson+Emma+Watson+Bling+Ring+Set+MNkyYJ5Ijvql.jpg
    Emma+Watson+Emma+Watson+Bling+Ring+Set+MNkyYJ5Ijvql.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 72
Back