The Order of the Can II

Do you two realize how illegible those posts that you wrote are to a person with dyslexia. My brain bugged out while trying to read them.

Do you two realize how illegible those posts that you wrote are to a person with dyslexia. My brain bugged out while trying to read them.

oh sorry... next time you'll get the translation... if i am an intelligent person then you knows how to spell words... :p

So passes the memory of the Golden Age, as the Thread dedicated to the Can fades from its high and ancient purpose, to a place of babbling. *weeps*

So passes the memory of the Golden Age, as the Thread dedicated to the Can fades from its high and ancient purpose, to a place of babbling. *weeps*

i'm not even a member... *innocent smile*

what IS the purpose of this thread? and who's that can you're talking about??

*blinding light*

oh THAT...!

This morning, while combing through Dufferland, I realized that the Order of the Can thread had been archived and not substituted! :eek:

Being a long standing Duffer, I saw fit to fix this issue. :D

For all Duffers, and for those of you who have not yet succumbed to duffering (you will...;)), I present:

'The Order of the Can II: Extra Shiny Edition!':D

Maybe you should remove the "P.S. If a Mod should see fit to Sticky this, it would be great" message at the bottom, seeing as it's kinda outdated now... :D

Where is the Can, by the way?

Last edited:
Maybe you should remove the "P.S. If a Mod should see fit to Sticky this, it wo0uld be great" message at the bottom, seeing as it's kinda outdated now... :D
NOOO don't! It's a little piece of Duffer history :D (And that spelling error is just a nice little reminder of the time before Olorinsesss:p)

Never mind, i looked again, and it wasn't Dernhelm who made the spelling error...

*points and laughs at Olorin:D*

Did anyone ever thought about the weirdness of forks? Those can be extra shiny...

Back