What is Your Current Craving?

A good movie night, at a nice house, with some awesome friends tomorrow!

I'm so excited for it! I just hope it ends up happening.. There was some worry about robberies in the neighborhood last night :(

Rain. Cool, wonderful, thunderous rain. Then a steady drizzle for the rest of the week. Got that Ohio? That's how your weather is supposed to act! You seemed to understand that this winter, did somebody like erase your memory so that you think you're Arizona or something?

Rain. Cool, wonderful, thunderous rain. Then a steady drizzle for the rest of the week. Got that Ohio? That's how your weather is supposed to act! You seemed to understand that this winter, did somebody like erase your memory so that you think you're Arizona or something?

The sun has eight stages. We're now in the 8th, (The hottest) so this is going to be the hottest year until 8 more years.. Not trying to be smart, just letting you know a fact I learned the other day!

I'm craving more new GOOD Psych episodes

The sun has eight stages. We're now in the 8th, (The hottest) so this is going to be the hottest year until 8 more years.. Not trying to be smart, just letting you know a fact I learned the other day!

So my mom was right; we are probably going to get blasted this winter.:rolleyes: It'll probably start in early October and go until late next May. Oh goody.
But still, I. Want. Rain. o.o

Back