Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smog said:
Ok, firstly, the mods have already said; No killing each other. Also, you really shouldn't be worried about BCs knife, because she doesn't carry it with her (besides, if you want to be scared, be scared of her dad...;))

i would but it is too big and i cannot conseal it

Ya, I know the problem. You should get a Cold Steel butterfly knife, those things are sweeeeet... (Actually, don't they cost about $1200.00...:p)

i think my bro got one of those and sunday i do not know it it is nice and one day when mom is not home we will have a fight and see whos is better Rambo or his

Ok, someone else voted for me.:mad: Who was it?:mad:

;)

(Smog, did the mods really say no killing? I'm afraid I must have missed it:eek:)

Dernhelm said:

(Smog, did the mods really say no killing? I'm afraid I must have missed it:eek:)

It was in the 'glorious food' thread, after i was called in top stop you crazees massacring Legolas an embargo on violent death seemd a good idea..and it still stands! be nice to each other!!! don't make me come up there!!

rosymole said:

It was in the 'glorious food' thread, after i was called in top stop you crazees massacring Legolas an embargo on violent death seemd a good idea..and it still stands! be nice to each other!!! don't make me come up there!!

*yells down to rosy* we are being nice u do not have to come up

Common Dern! Its not bad that people voted for you! If they think your funny, you should be embracing this, not trying to scare everyone to vote for me and BC.

Rosy: If you see a body fall down a cliff that looks strangly like BC, its...uh...well...a dummy! That's it, a dummy for my movie that I just decided to shoot! *whispering* heh heh heh...

And may I recall that it was only BC that was killing Leg. I tried to save him...and he thought I was killing him, but I really did save him!

Don't worry; I'm just being a duffer:D. I truly don't mind people voting for me!!!!!!!

HB, I think in this case your mistake was justifyed; Legolas was originaly a prince of Mirkwood. But now you know; so don't do it again! ;)

Dernhelm said:
HB, I think in this case your mistake was justifyed; Legolas was originaly a prince of Mirkwood. But now you know; so don't do it again! ;)

I guess I shouldn't mention that I tried to kill:

Rambo
Rocky
Sly
Party
BC (many, many times)

YOU KILLED FRED, AND YOUR CALLING ME EVIL????

fred was my only friend...and my house...AND YOU KILLED HIM!

I Think BC and HB have justified their nomination, on this thread. (nevermind me;))

Dern, as random as you can be, you're not that random, lol!

Btw, does anyone know when we will start the other polls for the other awards?

Smog said:
Dern, as random as you can be, you're not that random, lol!

Btw, does anyone know when we will start the other polls for the other awards?

The next award poll will be on Sun (though I may create it earlier if no one is voting in this poll) It will be the Most Kickin Looking Mod Award I'll be making a brand new poll for this award, with a link to find all of their pics (if they don't mind. If they prefer to not be in the poll, they should PM me, or use their modly might and remove themselves.)

Back