Introduction Thread II

Hi everyone!

This is my first post and just wanted to say hello. Please feel free to get in touch with me. im quite friendly and don't bite (not too hard anyway!);)!

Tim

Welcome to the site Tim! Glad to have you join. Hope that you'll have a great time on TDL. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Hello there as well WT. Interesting screename, what inspired it? What brings you to TDL and how did you come to love Narnia?

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, The Dark Knight Of Rheged and Wild Tramp to TDL. I am sure you will have a great time here. If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me.

I know that you really enjoy your time here, but you post nothing besides this thread...

so...is there no topic here that you interested in?

heyyyy TDKOR and WT! its really cool that u guys joined :] hope u have fun and stuff...haha...ya so im Aravis and ummmm you can be my new best friend :] haha im jk but ya welcome!

Greetings Sir Benjamin the Lion and Mrs Gil-Galad Took!

Thanks both of you :)! Im really looking forward to being part of the whole TDL thing - it looks like a lot of fun :cool:!!

Hi, I'm new. I've been on other forums though, so I'm pretty forum savvy, and love to hang out in any rpg-related stuff.

Hello ALL! I am now going to give you two nicknames so I can remember who you are.

Wild Tramp: Woofy
The Dark Knight Of Rheged: DK

Okay, if you don't want to be called that, that's a-okay!

Now, Woofy and DK, I am Slp, and I'm extremely bored right now. Anyway, welcome to TDL. The Duffer Land is for spamming and games, The Dawn Treader is role-playing, very fun in deed. And, everything else is pretty self-explanitory. If you have a question, you can Private Message me or the people with blue and purple names. MOST of us don't bite and we're glad you joined.

Yeah, MOST of us don't bite... *dark look at Sir Benny* *another dark look at RF*

The Land of Duffers isn't ENTIRELY for spamming... don't spam the stickies. Slp and I got told off for that... :D

Hi! I'm Fantasy Fan! I'm new here and I LOVE (ny) Narnia, LOTR, Star Wars, Anything Pride & Predjudice, Playing piano, Writing my own stories, Reading Books, Daydreaming myself into books and movies, And most of all praising God!!!

Ack, I'm rambling again! I love being creative!

I'm me! I mean, I love me! No, no, I love being me! Yeah that's it! (Hee Hee I love doing that)

Last edited:
Welcome to TDL there, Fantasy Fan. Fantasy is my favorite genre for books and films alike.

Everyone else, please remember this thread is for greeting others and not for chatting. If you wanna chat that is why we have the "Who's On Now" thread here in this section. Let's keep this thread for saying 'hi' to all the newbees. OK? Thank you everyone.

Hi! I'm Fantasy Fan! I'm new here and I LOVE (ny) Narnia, LOTR, Star Wars, Anything Pride & Predjudice, Playing piano, Writing my own stories, Reading Books, Daydreaming myself into books and movies, And most of all praising God!!!

Ack, I'm rambling again! I love being creative!

I'm me! I mean, I love me! No, no, I love being me! Yeah that's it! (Hee Hee I love doing that)

Welcome Fantasy Fan! Glad you're here. Hope you'll enjoy TDL!!!!!!! If you have questions feel free to ask!

'ello. I'm quite new and don't understand how this site works...although it seems similar to another forum i'm frequently on.

i read the narnia books in 5th grade for the first time and was planning to destroy the filmimg director of the movies if they were like many books made into movies. luckily it was actually pretty well done!

anyway. one of my friends is constantly on this site and she forbid me to join because it was addicting...but here i am!

well...thats a little bit about me!

oh... Celebrion Seregon is my name in elvish.

Last edited:
Back