Random Thread 2 (please do not delete)

Who is more dashing?

• Total voters
This may just be (a very strange) urban legend, but according to some sources, a duck's "quack" does not echo.

So you say whatever pops into your head?
Here goes

Meow, mMeow, meow, meow, Meow, meow, meow,eow, meow, Meow, meow, meow,Meow, mMeow, meow, meow, Meow, meow, meow,eow, meow, Meow, meow, meow,Meow, mMeow, meow, meow, Meow, meow, meow,eow, meow, Meow, meow, meow

That's about it.

yes it has and needs to be changed really quick....

I'm playing GTA3 right now and i can't figure out how to stop Luigi from getting to his club. Errrr. Sometimes its really hard.

Well, I'm all out of Dr. Pepper now, so I'm going to go grab another can.

What's GTA3? And why do you drink docter pepper? And why were we put on this earth? What's the meaning of life? Why is the sky blue? Why can't I stop asking stupid questions? Why!?!?! :)

Oh, i think i did it. I can just blow up their cars one by one before they reach that intersection

I've got the song American Pie stuck in my head.

I'm saying this for no reason just because I like the sound of my voice :)

Originally posted by Smog@Sep 28 2004, 09:11 PM
What's GTA3? And why do you drink docter pepper? And why were we put on this earth? What's the meaning of life? Why is the sky blue? Why can't I stop asking stupid questions? Why!?!?! :)
GTA3 is a game.

I drink Dr. Pepper because I LOVE it. It's the most wonderful tasting drink in the world. It's almost as good as Bawls. But not quite.

I believe that we were put here on this earth to fullfil God's will. What is His will for you? Well I certianly don't know, so you should ask Him.

I definatly don't know the meaning of life. God knows though.

The sky is blue because thats just how God made it. What other color would you have it be?

I don't know about your last question, maybe because your "special" ?

Back