Contest 25: Narnia photoquest

Benisse

Perelandrian
Staff member
Royal Guard
Use your camera to capture something that reminds you of Narnia in this contest, whether it be a squirrel that reminds you of Pattertwig, to a woody landscape that reminds you of a scene from one of the Chronicles.

Please Note:
1. No Googleimages or otherwise scanned or downloaded images from other sources-- the photo must come from your own eye/imagination/camera. For ease of viewing, if you can upload your entry using imgur.com (large thumbnail BBC code setting for posting) or some other picture server, that would be preferable; otherwise you need to abide by the size constraints for this forum for posting pictures...

2. Please title your photo, and then give it a brief caption explaining the Narnian tie-in.

3. Judging will be by poll starting the Friday after Thanksgiving in the U.S., noon November 25 to noon December 2 (Pacific Time). Winner(s) and prizes will be announced 12/2 around 2pm Pacific Town.
-----------------------
Example:
title - Find the squirrel
caption - Pattertwig is contentedly snacking on a filbert as he surveys the celebrations in the newly liberated Beruna.
WRnCzxql.jpg

I can imagine the talking animals of Narnia living near this stream...love thinking about these things even as an adult.

Not sure what to title the picture though...maybe...

Niad Corner?

Attachments

• IMG_3359.jpg
    IMG_3359.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Spring Again!

"Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,
At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,
When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death
And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again."

DwRE0pyl.jpg

Note: This fall's whether has been really strange --hot, cool, hot, cool-- ; so the tree in my front lawn has burst into blossom even though it is October-November.

Since Anna's stream is the only entry to this contest so far, I have not yet set up a poll for this thread (my photos don't count because I don't want to give myself a prize!). If you are thinking about also entering a photo, please do so now As Soon As Possible; the winner will still be announced 12/2.

DON'T DELAY. We are eagerly awaiting your submissions :)
TzsCEyVl.jpg

Anna King earned a postcard prize for her Narnian stream photo -- to be selected from various Narnian postcards such as those pictured here.
6B7WwoDl.jpg

Back