Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Elves

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Wizards

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Other (please tell who)

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters
I seriously want a round door on my house.;)

And of course, not only the houses but their curly hair!!! Oh how I want to have hair like that.:D

me too :D :D

Yes, they have cute curls... :D My hair is hobbity... but, sadly, I would probably be too tall to fit in at 5'2...

Their vests, tunics, and pants are so adorable as well :D

Hehe, hobbity hair. *is envious* :D

Oh, yes.

The Shire needs to exist, definitely. It must be somewhere out there and we just haven't found it yet. ;)

I am so excited to hear that they are going to keep the hobbit set up this time instead of tearing it all down :D so cute! :D

I second that!

As far as the poll on this thread is concerned, I am amazed that 'wizards' has attracted so few votes. Admittedly, I chose hobbits, but only after a great deal of thought. It is also surprising that hobbits and elves have been chosen by nearly three quarters of voters, with very few votes for any of the other options.

My favourite race: the Hobbiton Steeplechase.

My favourite race OF BEINGS: Elves, no doubt. Like them, I enjoy writing.

I second that!

As far as the poll on this thread is concerned, I am amazed that 'wizards' has attracted so few votes. Admittedly, I chose hobbits, but only after a great deal of thought. It is also surprising that hobbits and elves have been chosen by nearly three quarters of voters, with very few votes for any of the other options.

Could be because of the large amount of female voters haha ;)

Back