The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
Here is the second Gone and Away thread. If you are going to be absent from the forum for a couple days, or if you have to leave for any reason, feel free to post in here. We wish all the best to all of our members, including those who can no longer post. :)

EDIT: You can also post that you have returned to TDL in this thread!

Last edited:
I am leaving TDL. :( It makes me so sad to go, but I don't have time to come on here any more. :( With school, work, and everything else it's just too much. TDL is making me sacrifice important things, and I can't do that. It's that last thing I do that's "just fun." I stopped watching TV a long time ago, I don't play computer games or go on any other forums... TDL is the only "just fun" thing left. Once school starts I'll be even busier than I am now, because all of my classes are really hard, and I'm going to keep lifeguarding, as well. I'll try to come on if I have extra time on the weekends, or on Christmas break or something. You can still PM if you want, too. So bye everyone. As much as I love it here, I just can't stay. :(

I'm going to be in LA from July 2nd (tomorrow :eek:) to the July 9th, I think.

Steph- I'm going to see if I can get a decent taping of the POTC ride. :D

I'm back!!!!!!!!! I didn't know where to post this, but I hope this is correct. ;)

Yep, it's absolutely the right place to post it! Welcome back Steph!

I'll be on less....I'm busy x_x my parents/grandparents want me to get out more x_x

Balance is a good thing Jadie, I hope that we'll still get to see you here and there, but your parents and grandparents don't want you to miss out on all the things going on around you. Humor them. We're blessed to have you when we do though.

SLP: Hope you'll have a great time while you're away!
Pink-Cheetah, have fun on that trip.

Gale, you will be missed. I hope that you'll be able to pop in here and there and let us know how you're doing. I hope that things will go well for you with school and lifeguarding. It sounds like you've got great things going on in your world. May you be blessed!

Edit: I'll be away during the day next week with work. I'll try to pop on in the evenings if possible.

Last edited:
^Thanks^ :D

Next weekend I'm going to Monterey. And the day after I'm going to Anaheim again X_X (Disneyland). I went to Disneyland 2 months ago so I'm not really excited -__- (I like Disney stuff, but Disneyland like 3 times in one year? o_o) And its also a long ride (my dad keeps making stops). So I'm not gonna really be here Saturday-Wednesday unless I bring my laptop :(

^yeah lol. :p Maybe at the Metreon or something :D (if you went) lol^

Nvm. I'll be gone tomorrow:
Thursday (tomorrow) we're leaving for Monterey...
Friday: We leave Monterey...and go to Anaheim.
Saturday- Anaheim
Sunday - come back. :D

I think...either on Friday or Saturday we're going to Disneyland lol :p x_x NOOO I already went like twice this year lol
Anyways....I'mma go pack...I'll be on in a while

Back