Star Trek: Voyager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aravis Kenobi

Star Trek: Voyager *RP is Closed*

The Federation starship USS Voyager, chasing a band of Maquis rebels, enters the dangerous space nebula known as the Badlands. Both ships are transported by a distant space probe to the Delta Quadrant, 75,000 light-years from Federation space. Voyager's crew and the Maquis form an uneasy truce to rescue crewmen of both ships, kidnapped by the probe's builder, the powerful, dying Caretaker. The Maquis ship is destroyed in a battle with the warlike Kazons. To prevent a Kazon aggression against a helpless world, Voyager destroys the space probe. Without the probe, it will take 75 years for Voyager to travel back to Federation space. With the differences between them rendered meaningless by time and distance, The Federation and Maquis crews unite aboard Voyager. Together, they embark on their new mission: to boldly go home.

You may play any character from the Voyager series, or make up your own character(s) within the confines of the Voyager series.

Characters:
Capt. Kathryn Janeway-KathrynJanewayChakotay
Commander Chakotay-KJC
Lt. B'Elanna Torres-dayhawk68
Lt. Tom Paris-myself
Ensign Harry Kim-KJC
Commander Tuvok
Kes
Neelix
Seven of Nine-Dayhawk68
the Doctor *a walking hologram*-myself

(optional)
Borg drones
the Borg queen
Q
Q2
Barclay

You can even integrate characters from Star Wars, as KJC has done with her story, "Star Trek Voyager meets the Jedi" located here on DL. I'll be playing Petra and Obi-Wan; feel free to make up any character, creature, etc...and have fun!

Misc. RP characters:
Petra Skywalker Kenobi-myself
Obi-Wan Kenobi-myself
Kara Skylar Kim-KJC

RULES: *very important!*
no graphic violence or senseless killing of RP characters
no swearing or crude language
no sexual innuendo
no implication of sexual activity
no stealing of other RP characters unless someone has revoked his\her character and no longer wishes to be a part of the RP

Please stay within the parameters of the RP *in other words, no mixing RPs* and if you want, you may use lines and plotlines from different episodes of Voyager. For now, though, we're starting from season 1, episode 1, "The Caretaker" and so on. To do us all a favor, though, Skylasue and myself have decided that you must have seen at least the first 3-4 seasons of Voyager in order to participate; this saves confusion on both your part and our part. However, if you have followed every ST series and you know a lot about Voyager's episodes without watching them, you're free to play.

if you have to be away for more than a day,please let myself or SKylasue know via PM, or here on the thread. If you're away where a lot of activity has happened, then Skylasue, myself, or another RP member will be happy to tell you what's been happening; however, if there's only been one to two pages added since your last visit, please, read through those pages to catch up; it wastes people's time when you aren't willing to read through two-three pages on your own. Thanks.

Last edited:
Captain's log stardate 231303.4
This is my first command my own ship State of the art and i am going to have some fresh folks right out of the academy i am getting acquainted with my crew and my new ship. The ship is intrepid class the finest and the best in the fleet our first mission is to track a ship lead by a Rogue Commander that dropped out of the academy and to rescue a old friend of mine.

I walked out onto the bridge a nice clean bridge and a nice ship

Mr Paris Disengage the locking clamps and pilot us out 1/4 impulse Let us see what is out there set a course for the badlands warp 2

Last edited:
Ma'am is acceptable in a crunch Lt but i will tell you when But i prefer Captain. Mr Kim status of engines and shields

Harry: shields and engines are at peak efficiency Sir we are clear of the docking procedures and are heading towards the badlands. Shields and weapons are at full power and charged. Sensors are picking up a ship

Ensign despite star fleet protocol i don not like being addressed as sir. Raise shields and power weapons and hail them Mr Paris

General Trako

Race : Klingon

Bio: born on the klingon home world he is a general in the klingon army and he commands one of the newest klingon vessels taken by the array he commands a Klingon Bird of Prey called the Kahless with a crew of 2,000 Klingon Warriors

Ship : is armed 14 phaser banks 12 photon torpedo bays and has 4 holodecks along with a mess hall and a brig

Persona: Hates Romulans with a passion wants peace with the fedaration supported gorowen in the cvil war is true klingon and loves a good battle

General Trako

Race : Klingon

Bio: born on the klingon home world he is a general in the klingon army and he commands one of the newest klingon vessels taken by the array he commands a Klingon Bird of Prey called the Kahless with a crew of 2,000 Klingon Warriors

Ship : is armed 14 phaser banks 12 photon torpedo bays and has 4 holodecks along with a mess hall and a brig

Persona: Hates Romulans with a passion wants peace with the fedaration supported gorowen in the cvil war is true klingon and loves a good battle

occ: Good bio phantom but klingons are not on voyager not in season one that is where we're starting you can play a Kazon if you wish welcome to the game

Ensign Petra Skywalker Kenobi
married to: Obi-Wan Kenobi
children: 6
ship: the Federation Starship voyager
physical description: blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5'6
weapons: phaser and blue crystal lightsaber

Obi-Wan Kenobi
married to: Petra Skywalker
children: 6
ship: Voyager
physical description: blue-gray eyes, reddish brown hair, 5'8
weapon: blue crystal lightsaber

OOC: lol. oh yeah, and if you want to, you can use any lines from Voyager you want; but as SKylasue will tell you, my Paris responses are sometimes by themselves original. :rolleyes: *I love sarcastic characters, lol.*

Ensign Kenobi anything from the other ship

Harry: Captain there is ship hailing us i think its the ship of who we are looking for and i am reading a high power surge right near the ship

I stood up and nodded at Mr Kim "Ensign put them on screen. "

Harry: Yes Captain they are on screen trying to clear up the transmission its garbled.

Do the best you can Ensign. I am Captain Kathryn Janeway of the federation starship voyager on a mission to find a ship can you help us

I am Captain Chakotay of the marquis ship we have someone i think you know on here he is a spy I found him encoding a message to starfleet command for you to find us We do not wish to engage you.

I looked at the handsome rugged face and stopped i was engaged to Mark it was a slow burn but i love him not this stay focused Kathryn i thought.

Captain Chakotay i do not wish to engage you either but our orders are to find you and return you to Starfellet command and we wish to do that peacefully.

Chakotay: I have heard of you Kathryn Janeway young idealistic diplomat science honors came up thru science ranks to get your own command.

Kathryn: Chakotay are you coming with us or not she moved her hands to her hips. Don't make me take you by force. The ship shook "Ensign kenobi report was that weapons fired from that ship. "

Harry: we lost transmission captain

ooc: lol and besides i wont take anything from voyager " im a doctor not a thief "

occ that is fine phantom

ic Janeway : Red alert Mrs Kenobi raise shields and charge weapons I will not let this go that easy time to see what this intrepid class ship can do.
Mr Kim open a channel lets find out why they were shooting at us.

harry kim: Channel open Captain

Captain Chakotay why did you fire on us we did not raise our weapons at you I wish to resolve this peacefully. Now give me my security chief back and we will let you go. Don't make me fire on you Captain Chakotay.

Chakotay: Blanna why did you fire on them janeway never shot at us she came at us with her shields raised a precaution this one will be hard to talk to she is quite stubborn and very strong willed. She will not give up until she exhausts negotiations

Petra: Yes ma'am. Shields raised and weapons fully charged.

B'Elanna: You hate Starfleet as much as I do. why should we cooperate with them?

OOC: Kenobi out for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back